New Basslane Pro and Free - from Tone Projects

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

So is this an all in one combo of a monoiser and Rbass/maxbass/Bassmint style enhancer ?

There are so many options for control on Basslane Pro that may scare some folks initially. Mike White has a great tutorial (as always) on YouTube. I was a little uncertain how this might work on a mix buss or mastering but after demoing, I'm really impressed. With the loyalty and intro discounts I'd be crazy not to grab this. Very smart plugin!!

Digivolt wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:26 am So is this an all in one combo of a monoiser and Rbass/maxbass/Bassmint style enhancer ?
Yes, it does that. The standout feature in my opinion is that it can make the bass sound really deep, full and wide without losing mono compatibility.

Hi,

Basslane Pro V1.0.2 is now available. This is a critical update for Wavelab users but updating is highly recommended for all users.

Owners of Basslane Pro (or the bundle) can log in to their account and download the free update now.
https://www.toneprojects.com/basslane-pro.html

Cheers,
Rune

Outside of mono recovery, does anybody find themselves regularly using any of the features exclusive to the pro version?

PliXoR wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:20 pm Outside of mono recovery, does anybody find themselves regularly using any of the features exclusive to the pro version?
No. Which is why I didnt buy it. I already have a few good monoizers and I didn't fine any value to me in Basslane Pro. I stay away from caking my audio up with distortion and the other features although interesting, again, weren't of value to me.

Yes. Really depends on the tune and what is needed.
Soft Knees - Live 12, Diva, Omnisphere, Slate Digital VSX, TDR, Kush Audio, U-He, PA, Valhalla, Fuse, Pulsar, NI, OekSound etc. on Win11Pro R7950X & RME AiO Pro
https://www.youtube.com/@softknees/videos Music & Demoscene

Return to “Effects”