Tracking Apple Silicon Native Hosts, Plugins, Effects

Configure and optimize you computer for Audio.
Post Reply New Topic

so I hope Metric AB is coming soon.
The more the merrier... :)
MacMini M2 Pro . 32GB . 2TB . . Renoise……Reason 12……Live 12 Push 2

The new Korg modwave native is built for Apple Silicon.
Dan Phillips
Manager of Product Development, Korg R&D

chagzuki wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 12:31 am
sQeetz wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:41 pm All that's left for me is some Plugin Alliance stuff I don't really know I give s* about anymore
Metric AB is an important one for me. I see ADPTR Audio's Sculpt is M1 native now, so I hope Metric AB is coming soon.
They have an Apple Silicon beta out, so it's definitely coming.

NUGEN Audio:

Stereoplacer3 - 3.3.0
Stereoizer3 - 3.5.0
Monofilter4 - 4.3.0

All native.

Rickskii wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:06 am NUGEN Audio:

Stereoplacer3 - 3.3.0
Stereoizer3 - 3.5.0
Monofilter4 - 4.3.0

All native.
Except for Stereoplacer, seems that they didn't find them way to my account yet...
Stereoplacer - 3.3.0.6
Stereoizer - 3.3.0.6
Monofilter - 3.3.0.6

Wrote to support, waiting for them response.

nordickvr wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:59 am Except for Stereoplacer, seems that they didn't find them way to my account yet...
Stereoplacer - 3.3.0.6
Stereoizer - 3.3.0.6
Monofilter - 3.3.0.6
Not in downloads under My Products, but you can find the new versions under Build Archive. If you're logged in (and they never seem to log you out) this link should work.
https://nugenaudio.com/build-archive/

kidslow wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 12:29 pm ...
Not in downloads under My Products, but you can find the new versions under Build Archive. If you're logged in (and they never seem to log you out) this link should work.
https://nugenaudio.com/build-archive/
Wow, many thanks for the info!
Didn't even bother to have a look at the "archive bild"!

nordickvr wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:59 am
Rickskii wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:06 am NUGEN Audio:

Stereoplacer3 - 3.3.0
Stereoizer3 - 3.5.0
Monofilter4 - 4.3.0

All native.
Except for Stereoplacer, seems that they didn't find them way to my account yet...
Stereoplacer - 3.3.0.6
Stereoizer - 3.3.0.6
Monofilter - 3.3.0.6

Wrote to support, waiting for them response.
Odd that. They were in my account already. GUI’s are still a bit lacking mind…

sQeetz wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:41 pm All that's left for me is some Plugin Alliance stuff I don't really know I give s* about anymore
Metric AB is an important one for me. I see ADPTR Audio's Sculpt is M1 native now, so I hope Metric AB is coming soon.
The latest beta has been working perfectly for like a month. Email the guy and he'll send it to you

rhye999 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 7:14 pm The latest beta has been working perfectly for like a month. Email the guy and he'll send it to you
:tu: Will do.
Every day takes figuring out all over again how to f#ckin’ live.

Speaking of Plug-In Alliance, anyone know why bx_crispytuner still hasn’t been updated with native support yet? One of their more expensive plug-ins and seems like it’s been thrown down the gutter…

el davo wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:46 am
They have an Apple Silicon beta out, so it's definitely coming.
they have a beta working since ages. But then, why don't they release the official updated version ?
it seems to be a big mess with PA catalogue (same with lindell by the way)

All caught up. Too much going on in real life this time of year. Thank you for your patience.

Shout out to the open source developers. :tu:

Soundhack has updated all remaining plugins to support M1. https://www.soundhack.com/2022/12/m1-native-plugins/

igorski also reported in his newsletter that all plugins are now M1 native (unverified):
As 2022 is drawing to a close, this newsletter will highlight all that is new from igorski and reflect on the activities of the past months:

[...]

General plugin updates
All macOS versions of the plugins have been updated to support M1 processors.

kidslow wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 2:08 am Shout out to the open source developers. :tu:

Soundhack has updated all remaining plugins to support M1. https://www.soundhack.com/2022/12/m1-native-plugins/
awesome news. thanks for the head's up

Return to “Computer Setup and System Configuration”