Roland Cloud

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
JX-3P Roland Cloud

+1 for an SH-5 legacy

Hello Brian,

I hope that the V-Synth will come to the cloud.
Zenology needs to be a real Fantom not only one tone.
The factory patches needs to be compatible between the soft and hardware.

OrionAlpha101 wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 5:00 pm Hello Brian,

I hope that the V-Synth will come to the cloud.
Zenology needs to be a real Fantom not only one tone.
The factory patches needs to be compatible between the soft and hardware.
Hey, OrionAlpha101. V-Synth is definitely one of the more requested instruments. We are also looking into more Fantom style scenes and setups between hardware and software. This is on our radar for feature requests for sure. Thanks for letting me know! 😊

Thank you for reaching out to me Brian :tu:
I hope you can find out what has happened :)

Brian.McClelland wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 10:58 pm V-Synth is definitely one of the more requested instruments. We are also looking into more Fantom style scenes and setups between hardware and software. This is on our radar for feature requests for sure. Thanks for letting me know! 😊
Soooo... and ACB JX-8P for System 8 isn't on the radar for feature requests at all? Asking for a friend... :hihi: :lol:
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

D-Fusion wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 11:33 pm Thank you for reaching out to me Brian :tu:
Hey, D-Fusion. Yeah, we had reorganized our backend SKU List and there was just an error with the particular listing for the SDZ bundle on your account. I've got it straightened out now, and all of the content and rewards should be back to normal. All good! :party:
EnochLight wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:00 am
Brian.McClelland wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 10:58 pm V-Synth is definitely one of the more requested instruments. We are also looking into more Fantom style scenes and setups between hardware and software. This is on our radar for feature requests for sure. Thanks for letting me know! 😊
Soooo... and ACB JX-8P for System 8 isn't on the radar for feature requests at all? Asking for a friend... :hihi: :lol:
Oh, you know it is, EnochLight. I've always got you covered. :tu:

Any ETA on VST3 release?

ALL:
Gotta thank Brian for getting back to me pretty quickly and solving my plug in issues. Looks like everything is back up and working.

Brian.McClelland wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 12:20 amThe "special" part of the offer is because it includes a 6 month membership to Roland Cloud Ultimate (a $120 value) for the price of $149.
Fair enough. Someone, buying a Zenology JD-800 key, has to own Zenology Pro though. That kinda indicates someone interested in lifetime keys rather than subs. All I'd say is, outside of bundle / sub deals, price reduction offers are a bit thin on the ground from RC.
As for the Special Sounds JD-800/990 card, this has been a semi-frequent request
I'm surprised given how it was a Japan only release. Though maybe not since it's moved into synth fokelore now, with prices on reverb.com to match! It'd just be nice to see more of the corresponding history preserved when Roland goes to the effort of making virtual versions of their synths. I hope Mr Persing would see it in that light, rather than Roland trying to compete with Spectrasonics.

Speaking more practically, it'd be nice to see Roland bring the n/zyme model expansion to RC / Zenology Pro this year.. :)

Agreed. Sadly, I had to delete all Spectra stuff from my machine recently because it just isn't good enough for studio work. i tried all the settings and curves, and there was nothing there that met Grammy expectations. I'm not going to be getting omni any time soon as I'm happy with my working Roland and Akai stuff right now.

+1 for MPE support in Zenology

Brian.McClelland wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:10 am
D-Fusion wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 11:33 pm Thank you for reaching out to me Brian :tu:
Hey, D-Fusion. Yeah, we had reorganized our backend SKU List and there was just an error with the particular listing for the SDZ bundle on your account. I've got it straightened out now, and all of the content and rewards should be back to normal. All good! :party:
EnochLight wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:00 am
Oh, you know it is, EnochLight. I've always got you covered. :tu:
Great and thank you for your awesome service :tu:

Gre. Brian needs a raise or two, or 20.
Now that i have the Roland stuff mostly working on the new version of Mac OS, I'm watching Yellowstone and also checking out the Zenology version of the JV 1080. I made a couple channels in Logic Pro...one with the Zen version of the JV 1080 and one with the 1080 Plugin on its own. After doing a lot of comparative studies this evening, I found that the Zen version of the 1080 which starts at PRST E JV 128 Voice Piano is that that Zen versions of the 1080 are all far more monoish and foreground-ish if that is even a word. When I pull up the 1080 on its own using all the same FX the 1080 is far more suited to BG pads and complements a lead instrument far better than the Zen version. The Zen version is in your face. JV version is a great background instrument.

So sorry to sound like a broken record but, when if ever can we expect VST3..?
As I’ve mentioned in my previous, unanswered posts, Roland plugins are the only ones blacklisted by Cubase 12 Pro running in native Apple Silicone mode… :x

Wrong post

Return to “Instruments”