Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

Ok, but you note I posted just after he posted something, so as we had his attention.
Anyway, we shall see.
rsp
sound sculptist

msvs wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:15 pm
DCrown wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 2:33 pm 3 Macro knobs and 2 buttons are great, 4 and 3 would be even greater.
Sometimes all knobs of a preset are already assigned, but you would like to add some new assignment, so one more Macro would be nice and the size of knobs do not matter that much, you use your hw controller anyway.
in v2.0 it will be 12 macro knobs and 8 macro buttons ;)
You are crazy in a positive way :))
Nevertheless I wonder if a pc could
handle cpu - wise to have 20 macros
assigned!? Your plugin is known to be pretty high on cpu depending on preset with sudden cpu spikes sometimes as some posts confirm,
wouldn't call it a cpu hog, though, but at the maximum limit imo, I am sure you have taken that into consideration. I hope v2 will still run on the same systems like 1.85 and not like modalics beat scholar's update where it doesn't not work any more all of a sudden.
But someone wrote me they already fixed the problem, great dev!, they of course don't want to lose customers as a new dev and still get new ones.
Anyway I expect that there will be a demo version of Avenger 2 with lots of great new features, but one of the most interesting things to me will be cpu performance of an even more equipped great synth, cpu improvement is where a dev really can prove his skills and shine, because the vast majority of plugin buyers are not professional musicians!

zvenx wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:04 am Hi, I do now that thread. Even posted in it. Just wondered if Manuel had a more accurate time frame now.

rsp
unfortunately not at this time. We slowly make process and I soon will show a video with 2 new quite outstanding (as I think) features.

Thanks.
rsp
sound sculptist

msvs wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 7:19 am
zvenx wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:04 am Hi, I do now that thread. Even posted in it. Just wondered if Manuel had a more accurate time frame now.

rsp
unfortunately not at this time. We slowly make process and I soon will show a video with 2 new quite outstanding (as I think) features.
I want say that your videos are the best example how to present a product.
The way you show the features in real-time always make me see how it could be used effectively in music production. Great job!

My only concern is cpu usage of v2, I really hope it won't use way more cpu than 1.85.

DCrown wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:51 am

rsp
The way you show the features in real-time always make me see how it could be used effectively in music production. Great job!

My only concern is cpu usage of v2, I really hope it won't use way more cpu than 1.85.
No CPU problems on my ryzen 5950, but even my old notebook from 2017 core7 can handle some instances without dropouts, do u use a 10 year old macbook ?

No problems here as well.

Guys, learn to read a cpu meter, e.g. in Bitwig and cpu usage in a realtime processing situation. Fine it works for you. Doesn't mean there isn't a problem.

sacer wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 7:32 pm

rsp

No CPU problems on my ryzen 5950, but even my old notebook from 2017 core7 can handle some instances without dropouts, do u use a 10 year old macbook ?
I just went to vengeance website after reading your post, I couldn't find version 2? Where can I find it or where did you get it from? You refer to 1.85, don't you?
I have v 1.85 and it's fine, only some presets cause cpu spikes and you can read it quite often at different places (Youtube, Kvr etc) , but it's nothing to really complain about. Sometimes I run 5 instances in one project, Avenger has become my by far fav synth.
So many new features will be added to v2, on one side it's great, on the other side it could become a cpu issue not just for me, but we will see.
And the fact that the dev generally doesn't react to questions concerning cpu, makes me think even more that v2 could be a cpu hog. Wouldn't be tragic, because 1.85 is great and I just wouldn't upgrade.
I can run all plugins without problems, diva, zebra, avenger, amplitube, waves flow motion and pianos, uvi workstation, toontrack sd3 and more, only cherry audio is no fun, so I don't buy their plugins
Last edited by DCrown on Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

What audio card and buffer size do you us

rsp

rsp

sound sculptist

zvenx wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:03 pm What audio card and buffer size do you us

rsp

rsp

I have focusrite clarett 4pre, buffer size depends on 128 till up to 1024 on mixing

Popular Sounds - 90s Vol. 2 (VPS Avenger Expansion) is OUT NOW!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZc0tny8waU
Get Here: https://payhip.com/b/5nQPt
Intel I9 9900X / Asus Prime X299-A / 32 GB DDR 4 / NVidia Geforce RTX 2080 / Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 / Win 10 Pro 64 Bit / Ableton Live 11 64bit / Reason 11

Demuvi wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 6:42 pm Popular Sounds - 90s Vol. 2 (VPS Avenger Expansion) is OUT NOW!

Is it legit to copy tracks of other artists 1:1?
If yes, I don't understand why Rick Beato always gets in trouble?!
I don't even believe it was all done with Avenger and simply original tracks are used
(vocals of Around the world by daftpunk).
Wonder whether 60s, 70s would be possible with Avenger, until now focus is on pure electronic music only with high quality, though

DCrown wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:54 am
Demuvi wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 6:42 pm Popular Sounds - 90s Vol. 2 (VPS Avenger Expansion) is OUT NOW!

Is it legit to copy tracks of other artists 1:1?
If yes, I don't understand why Rick Beato always gets in trouble?!
I don't even believe it was all done with Avenger and simply original tracks are used
(vocals of Around the world by daftpunk).
Wonder whether 60s, 70s would be possible with Avenger, until now focus is on pure electronic music only with high quality, though
The answer is easy:
I can show you each song in a single channel. And yes, it's legitimate to cover tracks 1:1 as long as you don't sell the SONGS. I sell the SOUNDS only and replicated them from scratch.

That's a huge difference. The SONGS are only for demonstration on youtube how authentic the SOUNDS are and are NOT part of the offer. 8)

PS: The vocal is a replication too. I sung it and made it with vocoder :)
Intel I9 9900X / Asus Prime X299-A / 32 GB DDR 4 / NVidia Geforce RTX 2080 / Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 / Win 10 Pro 64 Bit / Ableton Live 11 64bit / Reason 11

I hope this answers your question: 8)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aCrQPk ... sp=sharing

Return to “Instruments”