Flux::Audio updates

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

To those who use Flux::Audio plugins, they have updated their plugins
Resizable, Arm native and vst3. They are also having a very nice upgrade sale to their ultimate pack.
https://www.flux.audio/

damn, i was sure they were abandonware. too bad i didn't get them for 50$ last year

..apart from the Trax? I can't seem to access it in fluxcenter even though I paid $19 to go from v21-23.

CinningBao wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 3:03 pm ..apart from the Trax? I can't seem to access it in fluxcenter even though I paid $19 to go from v21-23.
Doesn't seem like Trax is included in Ultimate bundle

https://www.flux.audio/project/ultimate-plugin-pack/

I'm wondering if it's worth paying the $19 to upgrade my session for just VST3 and resize when I don't use them all that much and I didn't have a problem with the size

krzys wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 12:46 pm To those who use Flux::Audio plugins, they have updated their plugins
Resizable, Arm native and vst3. They are also having a very nice upgrade sale to their ultimate pack.
I just updated, but the GUIs seem blurry to me. I'm in Windows. Anyone else?

BTW - Once again, it seems like Windows users are asked to pay JUST for a resizing GUI, while Mac users get ARM support. In other words, WE ARE PAYING FOR THE ARM SUPPORT.
Fernando (FMR)

fmr wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 3:45 pm
krzys wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 12:46 pm To those who use Flux::Audio plugins, they have updated their plugins

BTW - Once again, it seems like Windows users are asked to pay JUST for a resizing GUI, while Mac users get ARM support. In other words, WE ARE PAYING FOR THE ARM SUPPORT.
Resizing and vst3. $19 update... No brainer.
And yes the gui is a bit blurry as it was the case with ik, waves, softube... They'll fix it later, probably. But i can live with epure as it is (it's not that blurry)...

fmr wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 3:45 pm

And we’re paying for the much more prevalent piracy on windows platform.
Can we carry on now?

Update from Essential to Studio Sessions $19. Update from Essential to Ultimate $249.

What is the update, if there is one, from Studio Sessions to Ultimate? eg. If I pay $19 to go to Essential, does the Essential -> Ultimate price go down? If so, to what? I am trying to decide the best course of action.

plexuss wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:48 pm Update from Essential to Studio Sessions $19. Update from Essential to Ultimate $249.

What is the update, if there is one, from Studio Sessions to Ultimate? eg. If I pay $19 to go to Essential, does the Essential -> Ultimate price go down? If so, to what? I am trying to decide the best course of action.
I think it's the same. I had Studio Sessions, and I was asked to pay the same just for the "privilege" of having VST3 and resizing GUIs. I think Flux needs to reevaluate their policies. :x

And the "resizing" GUIs came out blurry, which means it's a half done and pretty lame job, probably a last minute addition to justify asking Windows users for money.
Fernando (FMR)

Digivolt wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 3:17 pm
CinningBao wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 3:03 pm ..apart from the Trax? I can't seem to access it in fluxcenter even though I paid $19 to go from v21-23.
Doesn't seem like Trax is included in Ultimate bundle

https://www.flux.audio/project/ultimate-plugin-pack/

I'm wondering if it's worth paying the $19 to upgrade my session for just VST3 and resize when I don't use them all that much and I didn't have a problem with the size
Correct - it isn't part of the Ultimate Bundle, but it has been updated with resize; that's all I care about right now. Regarding the blur; it's only the parameter values I need to read, and they're crystal clear!

Ok I see now. However on my system, after paying for the upgrade and authorizing in iLok I do not see 23.1 version plugins for all my plugins. I've been in contact with Flux about this.

$19 to update the bundle for re-sizable GUI's is worth it. Otherwise I do not use Flux tools because they are too small on my monitor. I did download the demo of Alchemy and fully large it looks fine on my system, no blurr to complain about.

Speaking of complaining, have you see McDSP re-sizable GUI update cost? It's $30-50 per plugin even in bundles. Crazy. I am ok with $19 for the Studio Sessions bundle. It will be nice to be able to use these again. I couldn't justify the extra cost of the Ultimate update considering I have similar tools elsewhere.

plexuss wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:48 pm Update from Essential to Studio Sessions $19. Update from Essential to Ultimate $249.

I did the upgrade for Studio Sessions and the update to Ultimate is $249.
As I am using Cubase and for the future Cubase only will support vst3 it was important for me to get vst3 support.

I owned EVO Channel and EVO In from Flux, and the upgrade to the new EVO Series Pack was only $9 which is more than fair. Thanks for the heads-up about the updates, opted out of their emails a while back since they spammed so many.

Doesn't look like resize works in Studio One 5

Expands the window for the plugin, but the plugin doesn't resize, just gives empty space :hihi:

Edit - looks like it's not dynamic resize and fixed options when hitting the cog in the right :neutral:

And the letters aren't blurred they seem more pixelated, looks like it doesn't actually resize with vectoring but instead just magnifies the original small scale UI, pretty lazy for a paid upgrade to be honest

Doesn't look great with those artifacts from being zoomed in so much

Resize works good enough for me to get back to using these tools. I'm ok with the way it looks. I guess for those on the fence try a demo.

Return to “Effects”