Arturia Minifreak VST

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
OnePingOnly

Probably the only software they sell that's full price only! I don't have it so not sure if it still gets updated like everything else?
https://www.arturia.com/products/drums/spark2/overview
(Edit- looks like Windows version hasn't been updated since 2018)
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

solar28 wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 11:16 pm
BONES wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 11:02 pm
solar28 wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:25 amI aint proving nothing to you boner.
From the mouths of babes... (For the record, my brother is "Boner", not me.)

Anyway, it's very flattering that you'd rather talk about me than MiniFreak. It's also understandable, given that MF is a little underwhelming but, seriously, I think it's way past time that we got back on topic, don't you? Feel free to keep going if it makes you feel better but I'm not going to read any more of your drivel. You clearly have nothing at all to contribute to the topic at hand, which isn't very fair to those who want to discuss MiniFreak.
Aww, look at you. Totally flattering right? After abusing hundreds of people on this forum over the years, now you want to appear to take the high road. I'll never stop going after you -- serial abuser who takes no responsibility. I just can't wait for the next thread where abuse another person. I'll be there to call you out, wherever you are baby cakes. It's fun (but draining) hunting sociopaths like you. And once again, as always, you will prove that you are incapable of taking any responsibility. I don't care at all about your opinion about MF or anything else. Notice how I never went after anyone for their opinion on this thread besides you? And that was literally only after you called everyone else pathetic on this thread? Yeah. Bones. Bonehead.

Be proud of being a serial abuser of others, sweetie pie.
Just give it a rest, it's a lost cause. So what if someone is an a*rsehole on a forum about plugins. Either report it to the mods or ignore it or learn to enjoy the cognitive dissonance because that's all you/we can do.
Always Read the Manual!

SLiC wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 1:43 pm Spark 2 has never been part of the V collection either...AFAIK there has never even been a 'bundle' deal for V collections to get it cheap (unlike Pigments and MicroFreak) which is even weirder!
Spark was part of V Collection 4. I still have it in my Arturia Software Center.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

solar28 wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 11:16 pm
BONES wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 11:02 pm
solar28 wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:25 amI aint proving nothing to you boner.
From the mouths of babes... (For the record, my brother is "Boner", not me.)

Anyway, it's very flattering that you'd rather talk about me than MiniFreak. It's also understandable, given that MF is a little underwhelming but, seriously, I think it's way past time that we got back on topic, don't you? Feel free to keep going if it makes you feel better but I'm not going to read any more of your drivel. You clearly have nothing at all to contribute to the topic at hand, which isn't very fair to those who want to discuss MiniFreak.
Aww, look at you. Totally flattering right? After abusing hundreds of people on this forum over the years, now you want to appear to take the high road. I'll never stop going after you -- serial abuser who takes no responsibility. I just can't wait for the next thread where abuse another person. I'll be there to call you out, wherever you are baby cakes. It's fun (but draining) hunting sociopaths like you. And once again, as always, you will prove that you are incapable of taking any responsibility. I don't care at all about your opinion about MF or anything else. Notice how I never went after anyone for their opinion on this thread besides you? And that was literally only after you called everyone else pathetic on this thread? Yeah. Bones. Bonehead.

Be proud of being a serial abuser of others, sweetie pie.
Mods - really???
I wonder what happens if I press this button...

tony10000 wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 1:28 pm I requested clarification which I just received. MiniFreak V will be included in Analog Lab in due course (no timeline).
That would be really dope tbh! Thanks for sharing this!
Untold Stories Vol.1 - 64 Arturia MiniFreak presets
Analog History - 84 Behringer DeepMind 6/12/12D presets
Earth & Stars - 139 Free Patches for SuperMassive
Website

SLiC wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 1:43 pm
AntonioB wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 1:30 pm
tony10000 wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 11:45 am Pigments is an exception. They said: "Analog lab V, only regroups the software emulations from the V collection and Pigments."

I sent a feature request for them to include it in future versions of Analog Lab but no idea if that will happen. If other people are interested in this feature, be sure to let Arturia know!
This is indeed unfortunate Minifreak will not be part of V collection. Very odd but maybe this will change.
Spark 2 has never been part of the V collection either...AFAIK there has never even been a 'bundle' deal for V collections to get it cheap (unlike Pigments and MicroFreak) which is even weirder!
that indeed confuses me because i have spark and it was part of my v collection. i never bought it separately.

OK well if it isn't headed to V Collection 10 I'll still be saving $49. Dumb thing is the completionist part of me says buy it just to have the complete set ;)

Unfortunately as noted Spark 2 hasn't been updated in forever which is a shame because the Spark LE hardware and Spark 2 are a nice combo for drum parts.

PUBLIC SERVICE TIME-SAVING THREAD SUMMARY

1. Minifreak V is now available to all. There are discounts of varying amounts depending on what you own.
2. It is not added to V Collection 9, and not currently planned to part of V Collection 10.
3. It is not currently included in Analog Lab V, but will be in due course.
4. Some people like the sound, some don't. Some who don't like it say those that do are wrong.

20 pages worth of reading saved!
http://www.guyrowland.co.uk
http://www.sound-on-screen.com
W10, i7 7820X, 64gb RAM, RME Babyface, 1050ti, PT 2023 Ultimate, Cubase Pro 13
Macbook Air M2 OSX 10.15

noiseboyuk wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 5:15 pm PUBLIC SERVICE TIME-SAVING THREAD SUMMARY

1. Minifreak V is now available to all. There are discounts of varying amounts depending on what you own.
2. It is not added to V Collection 9, and not currently planned to part of V Collection 10.
4. Some people like the sound, some don't. Some who don't like it say those that do are wrong.

One more note that might be useful for some people, according to a thread over on vi-control if you upgrade from an older version of V Collection to V9 they will include Minifreak V for free with the upgrade. I didn't upgrade because I'm on V9 already but that's what people are saying over on vi-control who just bought the upgrade.

seangm wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 6:16 pm
noiseboyuk wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 5:15 pm PUBLIC SERVICE TIME-SAVING THREAD SUMMARY

One more note that might be useful for some people, according to a thread over on vi-control if you upgrade from an older version of V Collection to V9 they will include Minifreak V for free with the upgrade. I didn't upgrade because I'm on V9 already but that's what people are saying over on vi-control who just bought the upgrade.
I have a V Collection V2 and a V8 and both upgrades cot the same (149 USD)- should probably upgrade 2 and sell V8!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

SLiC wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 6:31 pm

I have a V Collection V2 and a V8 and both upgrades cot the same (149 USD)- should probably upgrade 2 and sell V8!
why do you have both? was 8 cheaper than an upgrade at some point?

vurt wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 6:36 pm
SLiC wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 6:31 pm

why do you have both? was 8 cheaper than an upgrade at some point?
Had 2 licences (one came when I bought a keyboard I think) and only ever updated one of them- Upgrading from V2 same cost as V8 is insane!

Here's the link to the vi-control thread in case anyone wants to double check with them over there:

"Thursday at 8:41 PM
sostenuto said:
I just upgraded my V Collection from 8 to 9 for $149. To my surprise, I got a separate email from Arturia with a MiniFreak V serial number. I didn't know that was included in the upgrade. So this was an even better deal than I thought."

https://vi-control.net/community/thread ... -v.135247/

SLiC wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 6:56 pm
Had 2 licences (one came when I bought a keyboard I think) and only ever updated one of them- Upgrading from V2 same cost as V8 is insane!
ah cool, that makes more sense than the upgrade being a cheaper option at some point.

komplete is the same, however many versions you wait, the price is the same.
guess its easier for the accountant, and helps encourage people who haven't updated for a while?

Return to “Instruments”