TimewARP 2600 dead going forward...?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Zombie Killah

sacer wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:02 am There is no good ARP2600, except of the timewarp soundwise.I hope that Arturia is doing a refresh for V Collection10.
I don’t hear the same code from way Out ware in Oddisey, nothing special and the korg and especially the gforce oddity are sounding worlds better.
So I don’t think there will be a timewarp2600v2 - but I hope that Arturia could nail it in V4
That’s what I’m hoping for, or better yet, Softube does one and makes all the modules available in their Modular.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

zerocrossing wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:33 am
sacer wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:02 am There is no good ARP2600, except of the timewarp soundwise.I hope that Arturia is doing a refresh for V Collection10.
I don’t hear the same code from way Out ware in Oddisey, nothing special and the korg and especially the gforce oddity are sounding worlds better.
So I don’t think there will be a timewarp2600v2 - but I hope that Arturia could nail it in V4
That’s what I’m hoping for, or better yet, Softube does one and makes all the modules available in their Modular.
That would be quite cool!

Yes softube with arp2600 modular modules would be really nice. But I see ARP2600v4 in V10 or V11 more realistic. The last refresh’s from Arturia are really cool, it’s only really pitty that you can’t import or convert older presets

sacer wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:54 am
Yes softube with arp2600 modular modules would be really nice. But I see ARP2600v4 in V10 or V11 more realistic. The last refresh’s from Arturia are really cool, it’s only really pitty that you can’t import or convert older presets
Yeah, you’re probably right, but is it wrong of me to dream of those components inside Softube Modular? Fun.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

Meanwhile it might be worth checking out the VM 2500 module collection for Voltage Modular. https://store.cherryaudio.com/bundles/vm2500-collection

Big, fat, analog sound!

"Cherry Audio and MRB have collaborated to deliver the unique module features, stunning sound quality, and overall user experience of the rare and classic ARP 2500 synthesizer to the Voltage Modular platform. All 18 modules originally produced for the ARP 2500 system have been recreated in perfect detail, as well as a couple that were planned but never produced (including a full-function oscilloscope and a spring reverb), and a mixer module that never existed, but should have! We’ve eliminated the matrix-switch I/O scheme and replaced all connections with standard CV jacks, and added bi-polar CV attenuators to all modulation inputs for full compatibility with all Voltage Modular modules."

Presented by Venus Theory:
https://youtu.be/-yjWlnc1BHM?t=155
Windows 10 and too many plugins

Windows 10 and too many plugins

If at least
some bugs
would be
fixed.
Old
but
great
sounding