Announcing Gum Cuisine Kick - A Kick Drum Synthesizer

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
gum cuisine kick

Hello everyone,

I am excited to announce the release of Gum Cuisine Kick, a kick drum synthesizer that offers a fresh take on electronic kick drums. With a fully synthesized voice architecture and a wide range of sound design tools, this synth allows you to create unique and exciting kicks that stand out from the crowd.

In addition to its powerful synthesis capabilities, Gum Cuisine Kick also boasts a sleek and intuitive user interface that makes it easy to navigate and use.

Some of the other features that Gum Cuisine Kick offers include:
  • Customizable Tone Section with full ADSR envelope and pitch control.
  • Versatile noise section for fine-tuned sound design.
  • Click section for added transients and punch.
  • Body section to enhance punch and rumble.
  • Resonance section for added spatial and ringy character.
  • Drive section for a range of drive and distortion effects.
  • FM function for added harmonic overtones.
  • Low Pass Filter for smooth and mellow kick sounds.
  • Random control for natural variation.
  • Over 100 presets to choose from.
  • 6 sleek and stylish color schemes.
  • Midi in for pitched kick drums
  • Walk-through video to discover its full potential

Gum Cuisine Kick is available in VST3, AU and standalone for Mac and PC.

Also check out our walk-through video, which will give you a comprehensive overview of all the features and capabilities of Gum Cuisine Kick. This video will help you understand how to use this synth to its full potential and create amazing kick drum sounds.

If you wanna try it before buying, check out the free demo. It comes without time restrictions, it just has fewer presets and some parameters are blocked from the UI. If you have any questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Walkthrough Video: https://youtu.be/q8o2AT4FEWY

Cheers,
Sebastian
gum cuisine
Last edited by gumcuisine on Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

The features look very well thought-out, and more comprehensive than comparable products. I've give it a try.
Every day takes figuring out all over again how to f#ckin’ live.

Nice features, sounds great, low CPU. Will you be making a snare plugin in the future?
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

I read the G and a C at first and rushed into the thread so quick

This is nice. Can make some really nice kick sounds. I'm demoed most , if not all, kick instruments and this gives me the sound I like the most, and it's the only one I've actually purchased. I agree, a snare plugin would be lovely.

Looks really cool. I've never purchased a dedicated kick plugin but I'm tempted to go for this, especially at the intro price.

When I first tried to access the page the first day, the website worked (and the plugin looks quite cool!). But when I tried to get back to the page in the recent days, it didn't work. I just noticed that just writing "gumcuisine.com" in the browser doesn't work, but writing "www.gumcuisine.com" works.

You should check your DNS/hosting configuration to fix this :)

Not Quite as comprehensive as the Drumatic kick module, which incidentally does snares very well
Amazon: why not use an alternative

pough wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 2:39 am Nice features, sounds great, low CPU. Will you be making a snare plugin in the future?
Glad you like it! Yes, a snare/clap plugin is planned for summer/fall

BeeDog wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 6:46 am When I first tried to access the page the first day, the website worked (and the plugin looks quite cool!). But when I tried to get back to the page in the recent days, it didn't work. I just noticed that just writing "gumcuisine.com" in the browser doesn't work, but writing "www.gumcuisine.com" works.

You should check your DNS/hosting configuration to fix this :)
Thanks, I fixed the link in the post for now. Yeah i always have DNS problems with my hosting platform :ud:

Mik_lo wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 6:36 pm This is nice. Can make some really nice kick sounds. I'm demoed most , if not all, kick instruments and this gives me the sound I like the most, and it's the only one I've actually purchased. I agree, a snare plugin would be lovely.
Thanks a lot! A snare plugin will come later this year.

Nice, I like it. Any plans to add a simple sequencer to it? Or a midi channel filter?
Not a huge deal, I like to use sequencers and have to dedicate a multi channel
sequencer to it as it does not seem to distinguish between channels. :shrug:

pekbro wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 8:50 pm Nice, I like it. Any plans to add a simple sequencer to it? Or a midi channel filter?
Not a huge deal, I like to use sequencers and have to dedicate a multi channel
sequencer to it as it does not seem to distinguish between channels. :shrug:
Thank you! There are no plans for a sequencer right now as i tried to keep the focus on sounddesign and your DAWs sequencer would probably do a way better job at sequencing than some simple sequencer I would integrate into the plugin. But I am already working on a future product that will be able to do kick drums and also have a sequencer (that will have some more interesting features than a run-of-the-mill DAW sequencer).

Been playing around with this a bit; what's the modulation depth on the pitch? I find myself wanting a larger sweep.
Also, how about an option for AD instead of ADSR?
Every day takes figuring out all over again how to f#ckin’ live.

Return to “Instruments”