AudioThing Noises - Creative Texture Instrument - Update v1.1

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

audiothing wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:17 pm
Halonmusic wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:25 pm Interesting! What else are you going to make in collab with Hainbach @ Audiothing? He has some really interesting stuff!
He has some really cool stuff indeed :)
We have one project in early development stage and another one it's just an idea (for now). All LoFi oriented, odd/unusual machines :)
well then, why are you here? get coding!! :hihi:

look forward to whatever may come :tu: sure to be instant buys!

vurt wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:22 pmwell then, why are you here? get coding!! :hihi:

look forward to whatever may come :tu: sure to be instant buys!
:D thanks! There's also more stuff in the making (updates and whatnot)...so little time, so much to do!
AudioThing (VST, AU, AAX, CLAP Plugins)
Instagram | Twitter | Discord Server

I really need to learn how to use this synth better. I am barely scratching the surface I suspect.

I've now completed a NKS conversion for Noises including controller mapping, NKS database integration files, fully tagged patches and previews

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e43y7x0g560go ... S.zip?dl=0

Thank you!

Some one on the NI forum told me they bought Noises on the basis of having a NKS version and hearing my previews of the sounds so something to consider in future

aMUSEd wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 9:01 am Some one on the NI forum told me they bought Noises on the basis of having a NKS version and hearing my previews of the sounds so something to consider in future
Ah yes, I have plans to do that. Thanks!

Is there a list or easy way to find the new presets so I can update my NKS version please?

aMUSEd wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 7:06 pm Is there a list or easy way to find the new presets so I can update my NKS version please?
If you do a search for the atp files and order them by date you should be able to see them.

OK thanks I've updated the NKS version now

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wgdrv9psxaf7u ... S.zip?dl=0

Great update. Thanks a lot Audiothing !
It's so nice to buy you plugins and know you'll be there to update and fix things on the long term (not like some other devs I will not name here).
If I can suggest something, it could be great to have a better preset management for this one. For exemple, I'd like to be able to order the presets by banks or to add some tags (or maybe you can just add a simpler "favorite" tag).
For exemple, I could find it nice to create my own classification : project A, project B, scary presets, realistic, lo-fi, etc. etc.

Anyway, it's a nice little plugin. At first I was thinking it's a plugin you can reproduce easily by yourself with Live sampler, but actually it's very well engineered and aimed at simplicity and efficiency, without even speaking about the sound banks...

Calagan wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 9:53 am Great update. Thanks a lot Audiothing !
It's so nice to buy you plugins and know you'll be there to update and fix things on the long term (not like some other devs I will not name here).
If I can suggest something, it could be great to have a better preset management for this one. For exemple, I'd like to be able to order the presets by banks or to add some tags (or maybe you can just add a simpler "favorite" tag).
For exemple, I could find it nice to create my own classification : project A, project B, scary presets, realistic, lo-fi, etc. etc.

Anyway, it's a nice little plugin. At first I was thinking it's a plugin you can reproduce easily by yourself with Live sampler, but actually it's very well engineered and aimed at simplicity and efficiency, without even speaking about the sound banks...
Thank you! For the presets, on desktop, you can use sub-folders to organize the presets. Nothing fancy, but it's simple to use.
On mobile, unfortunately, that's a bit more tricky and for now, the only categorization is between factory and user presets.

I am confused. The manual says any MIDI note will toggle the Trigger Button to stop and start the plugin. However, midi notes in my environment seem to just control the Pitch parameter. How do I Trigger using MIDI?

astralpen wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 9:44 am I am confused. The manual says any MIDI note will toggle the Trigger Button to stop and start the plugin. However, midi notes in my environment seem to just control the Pitch parameter. How do I Trigger using MIDI?
Click on the options menu (the three lines button in the top-right corner), then global settings, then you can assign the MIDI input to both Pitch and Filter Cutoff. You can also disable this and just use the midi to trigger Noises.

Thank you. I can now Trigger using MIDI notes. However, even when set to Free, the transport now Triggers as well.

Return to “Instruments”