Technicly all modern synthesizers are semi-modular/modular

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
OnePingOnly

tfw you want to have a semantic argument on the internet

something to do while im "clearing the pipes". :shrug:

vurt wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:10 pm modular - comes in pieces
Order any synth online -> postal service doesn't take good care of your package -> modular synth arrives! :hyper:

T-CM11 wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:02 pm
vurt wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:10 pm modular - comes in pieces
Order any synth online -> postal service doesn't take good care of your package -> modular synth arrives! :hyper:

yup, then it's a diy modular :tu:

it's only truly modular if you need "one more cable" :tantrum:

vurt wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:30 pm it's only truly modular if you need "one more cable" :tantrum:
I propose an all modular collaborative named: One Cable Short
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

Shabdahbriah wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:37 pm
vurt wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:30 pm it's only truly modular if you need "one more cable" :tantrum:
:tu:

Modular is the elaborated Therapy to Messy - Syndrome.
The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.

SynthMaster 3 will upgrade from "semi-modular" status to "modular" in v3. Here's a prototype UI where you can add layers, modules and modulation sources as you wish.
One Layer Multiple Modules.jpg
There's going to be feedback (delay) module as well. The delay won't be 1 sample, however it should be sufficient enough (16 samples minimum) to create some complex comb filter effects that sounds musical.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

vurt wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:37 pm
I'm in if vurt is

Exciting to see SM3 progress too, looks ambitious!

Everyone should only make 3 sounds and well stitch them all together. Like with the finish the sentence game.

imrae wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:16 pm
vurt wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:37 pm
I'm in if vurt is
Cool. :tu: ... fame and fortune, here we come. :party:
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

pekbro wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:25 pm Everyone should only make 3 sounds and well stitch them all together. Like with the finish the sentence game.
Me likey dis idear. :D

Return to “Instruments”