Arturia Minifreak VST

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
OnePingOnly

BONES wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 12:39 pm No, they aren't. There is not enough bottom end, for a start. OK, you can do things to address the problem but doesn't it make more sense to just use a better synth that doesn't require so much effort?
yes,
You're so stiff in your way of doing things.... like how old are you? in your 60ies? sure sounds like it.

On Minifreak, if I open patches like "Clean'n'tidy" or "OpenJamBass".... the bottom end is there.
MacMini M2 Pro . 32GB . 2TB . . Renoise……Reason 12……Live 12 Push 2

sQeetz wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:02 pm how old are you?
WTF does that have to do with anything. Being ageist is pretty low!

Pytchblend wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:25 pm WTF does that have to do with anything. Being ageist is pretty low!
:party:

Pytchblend wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:25 pm
age/sex/location?

Pytchblend wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:25 pm WTF does that have to do with anything. Being ageist is pretty low!
:party:
If you insist on preaching your old, outdated way of doing stuff it pretty much dictates one to point it out.
You're probably in your young teens not older than 24. Grow up.

Plus, I am older than BONES! LOL!

Everybody in here is probably older than BONES... He's the grumpiest, though, hence the grandpa addage

Good overview of the hardware and VST by David Hilowitz:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsI1KfhRXQo

sQeetz wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:49 pm Everybody in here is probably older than BONES... He's the grumpiest, though, hence the grandpa addage
im about 15 years younger, but actually a grandpa, so still take offence at your comments :tantrum:

Yep, I am older than BONES! To give you some idea, I started writing for Electronic Musician from the first issue in 1986 or so!
Last edited by tony10000 on Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BONES wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 12:19 am It's not about that at all, it's about some clueless idiot suggesting that all digital synths lack bottom end and using DX7 as an example.
"I belittle opinions, not people."

:lol:

sQeetz wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:02 pm You're so stiff in your way of doing things.... like how old are you? in your 60ies? sure sounds like it.
Dude, no age shaming!
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

Dirtgrain wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:14 pm
sQeetz wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:02 pm You're so stiff in your way of doing things.... like how old are you? in your 60ies? sure sounds like it.
Dude, no age shaming!
BONES is an old f**k, so am I. Absolutely no problem with age shaming where its well-deserved. Old f**ks do get stuck in their ways. Its an unfortunate part of getting older unless you actively work against it.

In general usage of the phrase, this question is usually directed toward the maturity level of the person being asked and not the chronological. Certainly considering the arrested development syndromes that frequent online forums and in the particular case of at least one member here, their insistent denial of their generational identification. Perhaps the acro here is "OFID" and the ADS is correlated to that generation it claims?
But not getting that does identify that member's level as well. So as with water, does it seek its own or simply gravitate to the lowest level it can find?(Rhetorical)

This synth has bottom end. It has sine waves, play them low. Bass.

Return to “Instruments”