I just love watching how this guy works

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Japanese excellence.
Really interesting new builds and great guitar refurbishments as well

https://youtu.be/D4twfctZ2Xg
My other host is Bruce Forsyth

I have been working with japanese people for almost 2 years now. When they are doing something they do it great 👍

YannCaniz wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:22 pm I have been working with japanese people for almost 2 years now. When they are doing something they do it great 👍
I'm married to one, and I agree

spaceman wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:33 pm
YannCaniz wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:22 pm I have been working with japanese people for almost 2 years now. When they are doing something they do it great 👍
my auntie, writes books and gives talks on manga and anime.
i was telling a previous girlfriend this once, and she asked me "is your auntie japanese then?"
to which i could only reply "yes, my irish grandparents gave birth to a very surprising japanese baby"

that said, the twice shes dragged me over for company on conference weekends, ive loved it, if a little hectic in places, its a beautiful country.

vurt wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:38 pm
spaceman wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:33 pm
my auntie, writes books and gives talks on manga and anime.
i was telling a previous girlfriend this once, and she asked me "is your auntie japanese then?"
to which i could only reply "yes, my irish grandparents gave birth to a very surprising japanese baby"

that said, the twice shes dragged me over for company on conference weekends, ive loved it, if a little hectic in places, its a beautiful country.
That would be quite the surprise, yes :lol:

It's indeed a beautiful country. We go there every other year.
Covid messed things up obviously, but can't wait to finally go back this summer.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”