Your everyday VSTi

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Delay Lama OnePingOnly

DCrown wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 2:47 pm\
And you have joined this thread to increase your headaches?
Makes sense!
See. it worked :)
void main(dumb)

You turned 13 today?
Happy birthday!

Thanks! I can officially impregnate your daughter
void main(dumb)

mic falls... static....
void main(dumb)

Your parents probably joined kvr
before your birth in 2005.
5 years later you were born,
now you are 13.
I see, your parents forced you to
learn an instrument, you poor little Mozart.
Maybe just pour some Coke over your
hard disk and you are free,
free to escape from this torture!

still static...
Anyone?
void main(dumb)

I don't care.
Not being funny is a burden you'll need to care for the rest of your life
void main(dumb)

It's not allowed to be funny,
music is a serious matter
and life doesn't start with laughing,
it's crying and screaming in most cases

DCrown wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:07 pm It's not allowed to be funny,
You're good. carry on :)
void main(dumb)

DCrown wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 2:35 pm
CrystalWizard wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:30 pm Make a list of your favorite synths! Great idea.
random.org
For when one of many will do.
Didn't know that EZ drummer is a synth.

Maybe learn to read.
It's not about someone's fav synth,
it's about the VSTi you use the most,
doesn't necessarily have to be your
fav software instrument.
You know synths only, I assume.

I don't get why some people post pure nonens not related at all to a topic.
If you don't like a topic, simply stay away.

Sometimes I wonder if average age
of KVR member is 13?!

Kindergarden!
Ha, ha, ha, ha, i can read*, maybe don't make assumptions from one post. I understand your post just fine, it will lead to another list. I'm obviously a bit older than 13 by any measure.
You are jumping on a forum, asking a question that's been done to death. Yes, i read your post, it doesn't ask what is your favorite, it's what do you use the most. Asked and discussed to death. No, i don't know "synths only." Reading comprehension?
What does EZ Drummer have to do with anything?

Lastly for those interested, i posted that link because when i'm in a playful, "pick any instrument, any instrument" kind of mood i will put a list of synths, sample players, drums, whatever, sometimes just a subset, sometimes everything i have. This helps make sure nothing gets overlooked for too long.

* I could read encyclopedias before i went to kindergarten.
Last edited by CrystalWizard on Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gadgets an gizmos..make noise https://soundcloud.com/crystalawareness Restocked: 3/24
old stuff http://ww.dancingbearaudioresearch.com/
if this post is edited -it was for punctuation, grammar, or to make it coherent (or make me seem coherent).

DCrown wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:07 pm It's not allowed to be funny,
Ah, now i see. :D
gadgets an gizmos..make noise https://soundcloud.com/crystalawareness Restocked: 3/24
old stuff http://ww.dancingbearaudioresearch.com/
if this post is edited -it was for punctuation, grammar, or to make it coherent (or make me seem coherent).

Pianoteq.

There are some I also used regularly that I've shyed away from currently because of their parent company shenanigans in download manager schemes, licensing changes or support policies. Some I've just decided that their latest upgrades are nothing I need. A few of those I may end up dumping, but it's a wait and see thing for them now. Mentally compartmentalizing what can and can't be sold and what will probably just stop working because of OS updates. What I'm willing to put up with or not and if it fits in my next styles.

Pianoteq is my VSi for practice, play, and recording. And fits in every style and plan.

When I want to layer to that, it's been predominantly Zebra. And when I load up one on my bass pedals, I still mainly head for Alchemy 1pc. It's there that I'm trying other things in knowing that the Camel is officially abandoned.
So there it gravitates towards another u-He bottom end monster or Biotek2 for something granular in hopes it will lessen the pain for when the Camel demands its burial.

My first instrument and love is piano.
Most likely it will be the ever constant and last.
So again. It's really just Pianoteq.
Last edited by BBFG# on Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BBFG# wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:26 pm Pianoteq.

There are some I also used regularly that I've shyed away from currently because of their parent company shenanigans in download manager schemes, licensing changes or support policies. Some I've just decided that their latest upgrades are nothing I need. A few of those I may end up dumping, but it's a wait and see thing for them now. Mentally compartmentalizing what can and can't be sold and what will probably just stop working because of OS updates. What I'm willing to put up with or not and if it fits in my next styles.

Pianoteq is my VSi for practice, play, and recording.

When I want to layer to that, it's been predominantly Zebra. And when I load up one on my bass pedals, I still mainly head for Alchemy 1pc. It's there that I'm trying other things in knowing that the Camel is officially abandoned.
So there it gravitates towards another u-He bottom end monster or Biotek2 for something granular in hopes it will lessen the pain for when the Camel demands its burial.

My first instrument and love is piano.
Most likely it will be the ever constant and last.
So again. It's really just Pianoteq.
What's your opinion on current upgrade of pianoteq? The sound has definitely changed, but sometimes I liked the former sound more

As an AI language model, I don't use VSTIs or any other software, but some popular VSTIs used in music production include:

Serum
Massive
Sylenth1
Omnisphere
Spire
FM8
Absynth
Razor
Vanguard
Zebra2

duplicate
Last edited by jamcat on Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
THIS MUSIC HAS BEEN MIXED TO BE PLAYED LOUD SO TURN IT UP

Return to “Instruments”