Pop Song

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I prefer the "new" version. The instrumental version does not work for me - there i don't "understand" the tempo changes. With vocals it is way better (at least for my personal taste). Mix sounds nice (maybe a tad narrow) and reminds me a lot of some music i heard in my youth. But i don't remember - Bloodhound Gang?? . I like a lot the high, light feel of the main voice.
it is better to have a track with some mistakes than a track without any soul
myself in 2022

tomtom1 wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:21 am I prefer the "new" version. The instrumental version does not work for me - there i don't "understand" the tempo changes. With vocals it is way better (at least for my personal taste). Mix sounds nice (maybe a tad narrow) and reminds me a lot of some music i heard in my youth. But i don't remember - Bloodhound Gang?? . I like a lot the high, light feel of the main voice.
Thanks for listening. :) Yeah the tempo changes were kind of random to begin with. But I tried to make sense out of them when I added the vocals.

I hear so many influences in this and I’m loving all of it. Have I said that your vocal delivery reminds me of Ken Andrews of Failure? This is kinda like ‘90s So. Orange County Ska/Punk but arranged by Mike Patton. So much energy! I need to listen again in headphones. Really nice work!

justin3am wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:55 am I hear so many influences in this and I’m loving all of it. Have I said that your vocal delivery reminds me of Ken Andrews of Failure? This is kinda like ‘90s So. Orange County Ska/Punk but arranged by Mike Patton. So much energy! I need to listen again in headphones. Really nice work!
Glad you enjoyed! I'm going to check out Ken Andrews and Failure. I'm surprised I haven't come across them before. Thanks for your comments. :)

Quite a lot going on in this track! Took a few listens to get used to the stop-start nature of it, but it definitely works well. Great guitar and bass tones and catchy vocal melodies. I prefer the alt version. :)

frank1985 wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 5:40 pm Quite a lot going on in this track! Took a few listens to get used to the stop-start nature of it, but it definitely works well. Great guitar and bass tones and catchy vocal melodies. I prefer the alt version. :)
Thanks for listening and commenting. :)

Genetic_Junk,
Sorry for the late reply. Now listening to the "New version with vocals": very high energy at times! My hearing is not completely consistent, but I like the audio mix on both versions today. This version is good, though overall I like the 'alt vocal version' best. :)
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

Return to “Music Cafe”