Algonaut Atlas 2 finally announced. New buyers get 2 for free, 19$ upgrade for others.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Atlas Atlas 2

MattAlgonaut wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:56 am There seems to be some confusion about MIDI files too. MIDI files can be loaded into the Sequencer by drag-dropping. MIDI files don't show in the Browser, ONLY saved Atlas sequences do. Because MIDI files can be chords or melodies as well it would likely create a bit of a mess in the Browser until these could be sorted.
I intended to import my own MIDI loops/sequences and randomize them.

If they are invisible, then I can only replace the existing sequences/patterns from the factory libraries by mine with the same name.
Studio One 6, Waveform Pro 11, Acid Pro 10, NI, Pigments 4

A tip. The samples can be drag and dropped ftom the pads to the sample section of Renoise Redux, which is a much more powerful (and less inmediate) sampler.

I suppose drag and drop works with other samplers too, just reporting for what I have.

Anyone getting consistent crashes using v2.3.1 in Cubase 11 on Win10? Happens after maybe 5 minutes of transport playback, then crashes Cubase. If I record Atlas it'll crash when I stop.

Big MDrummer fan but thought I'd try something simpler for a quick fix. That Atlas UI is really neat and pretty decent sounds, hope this can get sorted. - Have contacted Atlas support.

I'd add.. even though I have "Check updates" on I wasn't notified that 2.3.1 is available (I have 2.3.0 installed)...

REAPER x64 on Win10.

Thanks,
Mario

Any recommendations of good expansion packs?

DCrown wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:04 pm Any recommendations of good expansion packs?
Check out:
https://sound7.co.uk/collections/all?gf ... =Atlas%202

The similar samples panel ignores Map Filters. Is that by design?

DCrown wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:04 pm Any recommendations of good expansion packs?
Well I don't have specific packs for Atlas, but you can of course use any of my sample packs with one shots in Atlas. What kind of samples are you looking for? :)

NM

does anyone know how to get multiouts in Reaper?
i want to add different effects to individual pads.
SoundCloud
"I believe every music producer inherently has something unique about the way they make music. They just have to identify what makes them different, and develop it" - Max Martin

Owner of Atlas v1 here.

I was wondering if it is possible in v2 to drag'n'drop samples from your DAW (Cubase, Bitwig) directly to Atlas? Either directly to the Pads or to a new collection?

I tend to make my own sounds and samples and process them directly in my DAW and THEN I want to import them into Atlas. As it is in version 1, this is a tedious process since it doesn't allow drag'n'drop. Maybe I'm missing something?

Does anyone know if this is getting an upgrade ? Heard rumours about 'probability' of drums being triggered in the sequencer and also , more features/FX in the sampler ..like saturation an etc..!?

Let's hope... ItS a great drum machine with room for improvement .

😍

Atlas is a fantastic drum machine. I just wish they would refine their core features a bit more. But I guess a future update would bring more effects and most likely probability.
ANALOG DEEP HOUSE 2 for U-HE DIVA
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

sokoleski wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 6:53 pm Does anyone know if this is getting an upgrade ? Heard rumours about 'probability' of drums being triggered in the sequencer and also , more features/FX in the sampler ..like saturation an etc..!?

Let's hope... ItS a great drum machine with room for improvement .

😍
Yes, I've mailed with the dev and he's working on this and having some updates in the pipeline. Could be that this is coming rather soon, but I don't want to make promises on his behalf.
Find my (music) related software projects here: github.com/Fannon

Is there any way to get MIDI files in bulk into Atlas or its format? Haven't read the monster of a thread so hopefully that hasn't been asked repeatedly.

Edit: ok, i've read the thread and haven't seen it mentioned so I guess no?

Return to “Instruments”