Unfortunately every plugin have it's own limitation. Some of them are heavy on cpu, or they are just not flexible enough.
That's why i created a patch for MAutoDynamicEq.
A recreation of this legendary equalizer, that now come with a cpu friendly format, and it's also zero latency.
Last but not least, you have now the ability to edit and to fine-tune everything if needed.
The juice and the workflow from the analog emulation combined with a digital precision when needed.
This is a preset for Melda Production MAutoDynamicEq, so you need this plugin to be able to use it.
In the following video from 0:40 you can ear a comparison between my patch and what i think it's (was) the best API 550 software emulation. I matched the curves at the best, to minimize the differences, anyway as you may imagine, there are certain minor differences, like there are between other emulations and also between hardware units.
- For the first time you can use an Analog emulation than edit every parameter you want if needed.
- Zero Latency.
- CPU Friendly.
- Fast and easy to use.
- Automatic Gain Compensation.
- In the edit mode you can add saturation.
- In the edit mode you can change every knob from L+R to only L or only R to Mid-Side or just one of them.
- With the preset selector in the toolbar you can try different settings and switch between them to instantly ear what's the best sounding.
API preset price: 10€ Get it here!
‘API’ is a registered trademark of Automated Processes Incorporated, and i have no affiliation with Automated Processes Incorporated’.