Audiority Chorus Ensembler updated to v1.1.1 - Vintage BBD Chorus / Vibrato Plugin - Promo Price

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Chorus Ensembler

Super nice sounding..

Audiority wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:58 am Chorus Ensembler has been updated to v1.1
Great!
A great model made even better.

Now we just need the CE-2, BF-2 and MXR M-117 flanger! :D
THIS MUSIC HAS BEEN MIXED TO BE PLAYED LOUD SO TURN IT UP

Now we just need the CE-2, BF-2 and MXR M-117 flanger!
Mmm, I have an extensive list. I wonder which one of these is actually in the works.
Vintage EHX Big Muff Triangle Pi, 90's Sovtek "Civil War" Muff, Sovtek Green Russian
BK Butler Tube Driver
Germanium red Fuzz Face
Pro Co RAT II
Boss MZ-2, Boss FZ-2 MIJ
MXR '76 script Dyna Comp reissue, Boss CS-2 MIJ, Demeter Compulator, Origin FX Cali76
EHX 1970's Electric Mistress V2 18 volt
MXR Phase 100 script
EHX Small Stone V2 or V3 without LED, EHX Bad Stone V2
Boss CE-2 MIJ
Boss BF-2 MIJ
Original EHX Stereo PolyChorus
MXR M117 Flanger (with EVH mod)
Ibanez AF2 Airplane Flanger
Roland AP-7 Jet Phaser
Roland AP-5 Phase 5
Vintage Mu-Tron envelope filter
Taurus Dopplex DX26 Doppola rotary speaker replica
Digitech Whammy WH1 or WH5
Dunlop Heil Talk Box
MXR DDL System I-II
TC Electronic 2290
EHX Memory Man Deluxe
Ain't that a lovely list? Sorry, I'm a bit of a hoarder when it comes to pedals :hihi:

Luka_Kostii wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 12:07 pm Mmm, I have an extensive list. I wonder which one of these is actually in the works.
Nice list! :D
Especially the MIJ BOSS pedals.

You just need to add an Ibanez TC10 Twin Cam Chorus, then it’s pretty much complete. ;)

I hope the mystery pedal you have in the works is one of the flangers!

It's a super long list, however, if only some of them didn't cost an arm and a leg or wouldn't be difficult to find, I believe, Luca would crack that list in no time. As I understand, modeling an individual pedal doesn't take forever.

I'll raise Ibanez SF10 Swell Flanger to your TC10 Twin Cam Chorus :D

I have a WIP for one of these MIJ pedals, but it's giving me a VERY hard time :D not disclosing which, at the moment.

EDIT: speaking of which.. anybody here that made a Monte Allums mod to its CE-2? I'm pretty sure the one I got has been modded, but the former owner couldn't give me any more information. Looking at what it does, seems like that mod and I need some info to revert it back

Gives you hard time how? You mean trying to reverse CE-2 to its original schemo from Monte Allums mod?

nvm, you already answered.

Boss DC-2 Dimension C is another worthy contender. Or Waza Craft version, if the vintage is not available. It stands its own ground vs CE-1/CE-2 or any other chorus.

Unless someone wants to go full circle and do Roland Dimension D, it's a great alternative in compact form.

Would love to see a Small Stone that has a couple tweaks/mods that Arts Acoustic Big Rock had :pray:

I'm going to have to add......

Roland Funny Cat
Roland Bee-Baa Fuzz
Roland SBF-325 Stereo Flanger(rack mount)
Roland SRE-555 Chorus Echo (rack mount)
Boss BF-1 Flanger (big box like Roland AP-2)
Roland AS-1 Sustainer
Ibanez Flying Pan
Ibanez AF-201 Auto Filter
Ibanez Super Metal...I know just another member of the Tube Screamer family
but it has some nice extras.
the secrets to old age: Faster horses, Richer Women, Bigger CPU's

https://soundcloud.com/cristofe-chabot/sets/main

A Rangemaster/Treble booster, with Hornsby Skew mod. The only good Rangemaster plugin is the older Distorque Range Bastard and that is Windows only.

I'm going to be honest: I'm so thrilled with the TONEX captures from IK that I'm not really looking for any modeled distortion plugins. I'll just stick with captures. So put me down for modulation, delay, pitch plugins.

Most of all I'd love to see BK Butler Tube Driver with the 5th "BIAS" custom knob modeled. That's the masterpiece of an overdrive/boost pedal and nothing comes close to it, it just has THAT tone. Seen a shootout with Boss Blues Driver, no chance, it wasn't even close.

And since Luca did the 70's Ram's Head in Big Goat plugin anyway, the Sovtek's Civil War would be amazing for a different sound color. Here it is on Dave's OTTA solo played by Kit Rae. Just lovely, lovely violin-like guitar lead.

BTW, what is our love for DOD line? Have to say I dig those old 670 Flanger, 460 Mini Chorus, FX60, FX65 choruses, FX70 flanger. Built on solid Reticon and Matsushita chips, no tinkering about, they were 101% legit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yaLLPC9ATY

I’m with Funkybot on this. And I really think the basics need to be covered first, before getting more exotic.

There are no faithful models of the BF-2 or the M-117 flangers, and you just don’t get any more bread and butter than those.

There are no faithful models of the BF-2 or the M-117 flangers, and you just don’t get any more bread and butter than those.
As a filthy flangerist myself, I'm all for it. The flangerer, the better.

I love flange mode in PolyChorus also, it's amazing.

Paul Gilbert Airplane Flanger is fantastic. Don't remember was it a cross between A/DA flanger and some of those old Ibanez/Maxon flangers. Anyway, it's absolutely sick.

I think Luca once mentioned on GS he got MXR M-117 in his pedal treasury. So, since he has the actual specimen at hand, there is a fair chance it's gonna happen within a reasonable time-frame.

Also, the dirty chorusist in me rejoices knowing CE-2 is in WIP state. Also VERY "bread and butter" stomp.

Ultimately, if Electric Matter gets updated with vintage 1976 V2 mod knob.. Or if a standalone 1976 EM plugin drops.. I'll happily fock off to my modulation heaven not to be seen ever again :hihi:

Thanks for the update Luca :tu:

Return to “Effects”