Moonlit Worlds for Pigments from Touch The Universe = Flash Sale 40% Off (or any bundle of your choice)

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I need to come up with some funds quickly, so TTU is having a sale on our latest pigments soundset at 40% off. Additionally, if there is another bank or bundle you would like to receive the same amount of discount on, please shoot me an email and I'll hook you up at tj.ivory@touch-the-universe.com

Sale is for today only, 2/26/2023

Touch The Universe is proud to present “Moonlit Worlds” for the exquisitely crafty Pigments synth from Native Instruments. The bank contains a total of 162 tediously crafted presets and is suitable for any contemporary electronic and ambient music genres. It also includes 140MB of embedded wave files in the patces. This is my second bank for pigments, a company I’ve been a fan of for a long time.

The soundset covers a vast sonic territory and is full of exotic character thanks to Pigments gorgeous noise path structure. I love the interplay of the feedback knobs to the filters and resonance. It took a while to grab a hold of its colorful sound, but was a welcome passtime. Moonlit Worlds covers complex soundscape textures, structured plucks, euphoric keys, and piercing resonating leads and basses full of grit and distortion. It also contains many beautiful lush pads, vibrant soundscapes and ambient textures.

Video Showcase

https://youtu.be/uahZdUkhz_o

THERE ARE 2 VERSIONS AVAILABLE.
  • Presets Only version for $18
  • Deluxe Version: including 162 presets, 92 audio showcase wave files, and 2 studio one project files : the demo case arrangement of the .wave files and the live synth showcase with MIDI files embedded in the project files for $29
MOONLIT WORLDS SOUNDSET DETAILS
  • Includes 162 Presets
  • Deluxe version includes 92 patch named .wav files used in the showcases.
  • Deluxe version includes Audio Wave Arrangement of Demo Showcase in Studio One.
  • Deluxe version inclueds Studio One Project file of the audio showcase.
  • Over 140MB embedded samples
  • All patches are volume normalized. (They won't clip and have equal volume levels when scanning between presets)
  • Complex Modulation Wheel destinations for all patches. When appropiate, many patches also utilized velocity sensitivity.

PATCH BREAKDOWN
  • BSQ - 9
  • Basses - 38
  • Keys - 22
  • Leads - 22
  • Pads - 41
  • Plucks - 11
  • Sequences - 13
  • Vox - 4
Soundcloud Showcase

https://soundcloud.com/ttu-ivory-328368 ... lit-worlds

More info here: https://www.touch-the-universe.com/pigm ... orlds.html

Price = $18-$29
Last edited by Touch The Universe on Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Thanks for your support guys :)
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

I need to come up with some funds quickly, so TTU is having a sale on our latest pigments soundset at 40% off. Additionally, if there is another bank or bundle you would like to receive the same amount of discount on, please shoot me an email and I'll hook you up at tj.ivory@touch-the-universe.com

Sale is for today only, 2/26/2023

TTU Youtube

Return to “Soundware”