IK Product manager problem

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

I'll ask on their forums, but I'll ask here too as it's more lively.

I'm trying to install Custom Shop from the IK Product Manager. I changed the install location to something different than the default location, now the install just fails every time... But the problem is, once I chose that location, it seems I'm absolutely committed to it, there is no option to go back and try a different install location.
I've deleted the download, I've uninstalled product manager and reinstalled it again, but it still remembers my previous choice. Anyone come across this problem?

Ta. :tu:

Always identify your operating system when asking questions like this.
THIS MUSIC HAS BEEN MIXED TO BE PLAYED LOUD SO TURN IT UP

jamcat wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:55 am Always identify your operating system when asking questions like this.
Whoops. Windows 10. The fact that I can't go back and choose another install path in IK Product Manager Is an IK Product Manager problem, I think the operating system is irrelevant. :shrug:

So this is the Custom Shop 2.0.0 application you've hosed?

Maybe try searching the registry for the install path and delete it?

jamcat wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:19 am So this is the Custom Shop 2.0.0 application you've hosed?

Cool. I'll look at that next. But I think I've found the solution here. Thanks!

https://cgi.ikmultimedia.com/ikforum/vi ... =5&t=26221

:tu:

jamcat wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:19 am So this is the Custom Shop 2.0.0 application you've hosed?

Cool. No this was the best solution. I uninstalled Product Manager and deleted everything in the registry and installed again. Thank you!

:phew:

Return to “Effects”