Kilohearts Updates the Entire Kilohearts Ecosystem to v2 - Including Phase Plant

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

martiu wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:46 pm
a9k1tp wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:56 pm
Every other super synth will be destroyed with granular sampler added to Phase Plant
Put Sugar Bytes Graindad after any synth or sound. Nothing can match it.
for pads i prefer Fragments, however granular samplers compared to regular sampler with grain effect on it has a difference in sound, otherwise we will have no need for granular samplers, just the effects
aliasing plugin owner
:?

martiu wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:47 pm
martiu wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:46 pm
a9k1tp wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:56 pm
Every other super synth will be destroyed with granular sampler added to Phase Plant
Put Sugar Bytes Graindad after any synth or sound. Nothing can match it.
for pads i prefer Fragments, however granular samplers compared to regular sampler with grain effect on it has a difference in sound, otherwise we will have no need for granular samplers, just the effects
I have Fragments. I can just imagine what power will be added to the Sampler engine in Phase Plant with the addition of granular technology in this synth!
Last edited by zzz00m on Sat Feb 04, 2023 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Windows 10 and too many plugins

it will be the best hybrid ever imo, that is the only thing that his competitors have over it (like Falcon and Pigments)
not for long
aliasing plugin owner
:?

martiu wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 1:56 am it will be the best hybrid ever imo, that is the only thing that his competitors have over it (like Falcon and Pigments)
not for long
I have Pigments and it is my current favorite alongside Phase Plant. Vital is a tag along, and I am impressed with that as well, but think it is not as complete as these others, but certainly deserves it's praise.
Windows 10 and too many plugins

I’m tempted by phase plant but what does it offer me that Dune 3, Pigments, Serum etc doesn’t already?
Its in my shopping cart as I text, haha.

simmo75 wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:13 am I’m tempted by phase plant but what does it offer me that Dune 3, Pigments, Serum etc doesn’t already?
If you have to ask I fear your not nerdy enough for it, all those options are pre-wired, and phase plant is not.

backtomusic wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:54 am
simmo75 wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:13 am I’m tempted by phase plant but what does it offer me that Dune 3, Pigments, Serum etc doesn’t already?
If you have to ask I fear your not nerdy enough for it, all those options are pre-wired, and phase plant is not.
To be honest, I’m a hardware guy mostly but am intrigued by Phase Plant, because of its modular workflow.

I find Kiloheart's community to be very vibrant. There's generally a higher volume and a higher level of synthesis and DSP knowledge being freely shared among its users. People share very interesting patches and are open to explaining what they've done when asked.

The synth provides a very good balance between power and workflow. It lends itself to experimentation in a way synths with more normalized routing don't offer, and easier than other semi-modular and modular platforms. If you like FM/PM it's particularly exciting due to the sheer number and variety of operators you can modulate any which way you want. And if you like (ab)using a convolution reverb, you've got one, and you can make it polyphonic. In fact, you can make any of the FX polyphonic.

A granular sampler and full-featured arp/sequencer. Shoot! My loins are on fire!
If you can't dazzle 'em with brilliance, baffle 'em with bullshit.

Now I’m beginning to regret the missed $99 thing :cry:
MuLab-Reaper of course :D

At least you can be glad you didn't buy it for $300+ in the past (like many did). Now it's a lot cheaper synth :) But I don't regret it anyway.
liquidsound wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:32 am Now I’m beginning to regret the missed $99 thing :cry:

Dombaeb wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:33 pm At least you can be glad you didn't buy it for $300+ in the past
:o

I was reading the subscription details:
12 months = 119.88 (counting pennies :hihi:) and then you get $100 coupon every year…
So after 2 years I get PP for… $39.76? :love:

Is that right?

liquidsound wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:32 am Now I’m beginning to regret the missed $99 thing :cry:
No need for regrets https://rekkerd.org/kilohearts-phase-pl ... ugin-sale/
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

liquidsound wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:22 pm ...
So after 2 years I get PP for… $39.76? :love:

Is that right?
If you just count what you really "lost"... yes...

core wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:29 pm
No need for regrets https://rekkerd.org/kilohearts-phase-pl ... ugin-sale/
wtf!?
I’m on the PB newsletter and… crickets…!
Thank you!!!

But since I went over the subscription paper is it smart to buy at 50% off or go through the 2 years deal and pay $40 with coupons?

There must be a catch somewhere :scared: :help:

Edit: no catch really. I went back to the subscription info.
$99 better deal for me. Thanks for link!
Last edited by liquidsound on Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Instruments”