This is a chorus

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Choric

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 12:47 am That actually does sound really good. I never heard of the company and didn't think this would be anything special. But I was wrong to assume.
check out their two compressors. they are pretty good. nice price too.

Yeah sounds great, easy on the eyes GUI.

I almost only got retro chorus efx, this modern take on a chorus looks really tempting. Seems a wide range of applications as well.

What a pleasant surprise, this is a great chorus! I'm a big fan of the older SPX algos, this could replace UVI Thorus for me. Any other contenders that allow more than 16 ensemble voices that you know of?

Yeah bought it, I got a discount for having it in my cart a few days :)

tristan- wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:16 pm Any other contenders that allow more than 16 ensemble voices that you know of?
Melda MChorusMB allows up to 8 and MUnison up to 50 voices.

Looks like Choric adds considerable latency (approx 15ms) - probably not the best for live keys application.

tristan- wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:58 pm Looks like Choric adds considerable latency (approx 15ms) - probably not the best for live keys application.
developer says this is due to pitch shifting. on ios there is a new beta release which includes a low latency version of Choric without pitch shifting.

It is a chorus

Return to “Effects”