Available now! Tone2 Electra3 Synthesizer Workstation

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Tone2 Electra3

Let’s see if my arguments are valuable enough to convince Markus ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

fmr wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 11:53 am
DJErmac wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 11:52 am OK, then you’re both leaving me no other choice. Today we’ll be having a protest march for the return of those skins for Electra3 in every major city of the world.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
I hope they add a whiteskin, so I that I can complain about it to no end, in true KVR fashion :lol:
Always Read the Manual!

DJErmac wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 12:12 pm aviary-image-1673871077629.jpeg
Lol.

rsp
sound sculptist

White skins do not work well on big screens. It's stressful for the eyes

Markus Krause wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 1:00 pm White skins do not work well on big screens. It's stressful for the eyes
aviary-image-1673890248320.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

:D
Last edited by Chipi on Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DJErmac wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 5:31 pm
Markus Krause wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 1:00 pm White skins do not work well on big screens. It's stressful for the eyes
aviary-image-1673890248320.jpeg

:hug: 8)
Last edited by Chipi on Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DJErmac wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 11:43 am
kenny saunders wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:00 pm Please include these kins as I have Electra 2 but never use it simply because of the current grey interface.
+1
other.jpg
Oh this awesome white skin I loved so much !! :love: :love: :love: :love:

When can we test version 3?

When it's released ;-)

If I need a global lp filter on the master, without using the master FX, how would I achieve this inside this synth?

1) Remove the high frequencies by setting EQ HIGH to -100 in the SOUND section
or
2) Use 'Equalizer' is Master effect and set 'High gain' to a negative value
or
3) Enable COPY->Multilayer edit . Then use a lowpass of your choice for the second filter. Then set filter routing to serial. Set Filter 1 volume to 0 and filter 2 volume to 100
or
4) Enable COPY->Multilayer edit . Then set TONE in the oscillator section of all 3 oscillators to -100.
or
5) Enable COPY->Multilayer edit . Use 'Equalizer' as Insert effect and set 'High gain' to a negative value
or
6) Use the mixer of your DAW
or
7) Use a filter effect plugin like BiFilter as an insert effect in the mixer of your DAW

Markus Krause wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:58 pm 1) Remove the high frequencies by setting EQ HIGH to -100 in the SOUND section
or
2) Use 'Equalizer' is Master effect and set 'High gain' to a negative value
or
3) Enable COPY->Multilayer edit . Then use a lowpass of your choice for the second filter. Then set filter routing to serial. Set Filter 1 volume to 0 and filter 2 volume to 100
or
4) Enable COPY->Multilayer edit . Then set TONE in the oscillator section of all 3 oscillators to -100.
or
5) Enable COPY->Multilayer edit . Use 'Equalizer' as Insert effect and set 'High gain' to a negative value
or
6) Use the mixer of your DAW
or
7) Use a filter effect plugin like BiFilter as an insert effect in the mixer of your DAW
Points 2, 6, 7 do not qualify as answers as I stated "inside vst". Why can there not be more master section effects - I see a patch is limited to 1 master effect :( :( :(

:tu:

:tu: :phones:

Return to “Instruments”