Siel DK80
Microwave XT

R8 M
Linn LM-1
Alesis SR16
Simmons SDS-V

DrumBrute V

sziisz wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:03 pmDrumBrute V
This might make sense. The hardware has 17 analogue voices which could be modelled. Would be a bit like Softube’s Heartbeat. Maybe with a sequencer.

Would prefer it to another 606, 909 etc emulation.

I'm hoping we'll get a Mirage or an EPS now that they've gone down the Ensoniq hole and they're playing with samplers too.
JP-6 would be cool, and I'd love an Alpha Juno if its got the factory presets in it (gimme that OG HOOVER!!).

SHall1000 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:02 pm
sziisz wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:03 pmDrumBrute V
This might make sense. The hardware has 17 analogue voices which could be modelled. Would be a bit like Softube’s Heartbeat. Maybe with a sequencer.

Would prefer it to another 606, 909 etc emulation.
8 voices, 17 different engine configurations.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

The two that come to mind that need a treatment like they did for Prophet V are 2600 V and Matrix 12 V. Everything else, we’ have good alternatives already.

If they do something new, I’d like to see them do a Fizmo V, but they’ll have to get the effects right.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

augmented sausage fattener synth brass

Emulation of Diva :D

Hi,

Of course there will be an Arturia V10 and there will be a V11 a V12.

I have the V4, V6 and V9.

There are so much more interesting vintage synths outthere that Arturia hasn't yet emulated. And it is sort of their life purpose to do it. And we should be grateful, because otherwise we wouldn't have been able to play one of those synths anyhow.

X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

SLiC wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:21 pm V Collection 9.2 has arrived

https://www.arturia.com/products/softwa ... ion/update
And it's free for existing users. Nice.
proud to produce warezless!
my Trap beatz:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4J14A ... -FzS9TNa2w

SLiC wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:21 pm V Collection 9.2 has arrived

https://www.arturia.com/products/softwa ... ion/update
Click & drag resize :clap:

Yup, niced free update and all NKS as well, the whole suite gets better and better.
99 USD upgrade to 9 but I am still not feeling it from 8 + SQ80 V ...I will wait for V10
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Return to “Instruments”