Lets see some studio pics

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This was yesterday’s jam. I finished just in time for Tango to start climbing on things after he decided his play time was more important than mine. :hihi:

Just out a few modules together for a jam tonight, I'm still waiting on x2 more black TTA mantis cases for all the other modules but for now I put this together.

Oooo! Looking smart Rob :)

tcc_studio_2023.jpg

Still haven't got a lot of mine wired up ... :ud:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

thecontrolcentre wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:57 am Oooo! Looking smart Rob :)
Cheers Dave, problem is shortage of cases form TTA haha I have another 2 on back order. I have a full techno modular setup courtesy of Signal Sounds Glasgow and Juno UK. Have a full Erica Synths Techno System too. Gone all modular however I'm grabbing a JOMOX ALPHABASE to jam on shortly.

You're worse than I am for buying new gear :lol: I've been eyeing the new Pittsburg Modular Taiga ... sounds great in all of the demos I've seen so far. I'm running out of space (and electricity points) :help:

tcc_studio_2023.jpg

What is that light saber looking lamp?

elxsound wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:55 am

tcc_studio_2023.jpg

What is that light saber looking lamp?
It's a weird curved LED floor lamp that I picked up in somewhere like HomeBase or Lidl some time ago ... mine has a big circular metal base (to stop it falling over). Adjustable brightness. Comes with a massive wired in wallwart. ;)

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/144559160350 ... d4acb8d84d

My humble setup as of now. I made the keyboard stand, it has felt pads on the bottom so I can slide it in/out.

tcc_studio_feb_2023.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

rob_lee wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:52 am Just out a few modules together for a jam tonight, I'm still waiting on x2 more black TTA mantis cases for all the other modules but for now I put this together.

What's your take on the drum mixer, particularly the opto-compressor. I've had one in and out of my cart all week.

elxsound wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:21 pm Image

This was yesterday’s jam. I finished just in time for Tango to start climbing on things after he decided his play time was more important than mine. :hihi:
Upvote for Tango. I don't have a cat currently, but, the neighbor's cat seems to disagree. I suppose that I could stop feeding him.

ghettosynth wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:08 am
elxsound wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:21 pm Image

Upvote for Tango. I don't have a cat currently, but, the neighbor's cat seems to disagree. I suppose that I could stop feeding him.
Sadly, RIP. 02/16/22 - 01/31/23.

He made a friend with Ziggy, adopted on 1/21. They became friends immediately.

Ziggy will have a new friend shortly too. He was depressed (we all were/sometimes still). We adopted a buddy named Marley on 2/4, but they haven't been able to play together due to a case of Giardia. Marley went through 2 rounds of meds and finally has the all clear today!

The missus wants to be home when we finally let them play together, so that'll happen soon.

💜💜💜
im sure they will be a fluffy hand full together :D

upvote for all the cats!!! past, present and future!!!
cute little buggers the lot of em!

Edit: whoops, didn't work

That is an inviting space for sure!
thecontrolcentre wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 3:03 am tcc_studio_feb_2023.jpg

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”