Auto-Tune inventor Dr. Andy Hildebrand wins Grammy and celebrates with limited time promo price

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

donkey tugger wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:16 pm
Bombadil wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:46 pm
Learn to sing and tune yer instruments, ffs.
Fack you grandad. :hihi:

Not personally keen on the 'extreme' use of pitch correction meself, but t's fine for tightening vocals up a bit and sorting out the odd 'over-enthusiastic' croon, especially if you're lazy like me and detest doing more than one take. If there's a part that's beyond salvaging, then cut that line out - works every time. :scared:
Gen 'why' slacker.....
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Bombadil wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:19 pm
vurt wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:13 pm
Crime against music
https://youtu.be/HasaQvHCv4w
I've spent 38 years trying to forget that. THANKS A LOT! :x :evil: :smack:
:hihi:

we can re-enact it if we get to liverpool :lol:

Bombadil wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:21 pm
donkey tugger wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:16 pm
Learn to sing and tune yer instruments, ffs.
Fack you grandad. :hihi:

Not personally keen on the 'extreme' use of pitch correction meself, but t's fine for tightening vocals up a bit and sorting out the odd 'over-enthusiastic' croon, especially if you're lazy like me and detest doing more than one take. If there's a part that's beyond salvaging, then cut that line out - works every time. :scared:
Gen 'why' slacker.....
X man!

Same thing. Have respect for yer elders, kiddo. :P
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

vurt wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:21 pm
Bombadil wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:19 pm
vurt wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:13 pm
Crime against music
https://youtu.be/HasaQvHCv4w
I've spent 38 years trying to forget that. THANKS A LOT! :x :evil: :smack:

we can re-enact it if we get to liverpool :lol:
The Missus lol'ed at that. A sad pair we'd be........ you in your vurtmobile and me with my walking sticks. I just wish I had a kid who'd go 'OH DAD! DO YOU HAVE TO EMBARRASS ME EVERY TIME?!'
-Martin Luther King Jr.

When you just took a cozy nap and then return to the irrepressible rebelliousness of #kvr wars.
The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.

El°HYM wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:51 pm When you just took a cozy nap and then return to the irrepressible rebelliousness of #kvr wars.
no rebellion here, just pointing out the actual truth.
since man first started making music, there has been good and bad in what was the times mainstream.

while the wigs were all listening to symphonies, there were music halls, pub songs, street songs and so on.
more people probably heard the pub songs than bach at the time he was composing.

we view history through a very small window.

it's true, the first ever recorded human text, was a music review, just the word "boooooo!"
so im assuming it wasn't very good.

No Autotune was involved in the evolution of our species. Until the last 25 years. Musical Entropy at its finest! :P Singers who can't sing, producahs who can't produce, 'musicians' who can't play an actual instrument to save their lives, and tonnes of dreck that reflects such Entropy.

NOW GET OFF MY LAWN!
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Bombadil wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:50 pm
No Autotune was involved in the evolution of our species. Until the last 25 years. Musical Entropy at its finest! :P Singers who can't sing, producahs who can't produce, 'musicians' who can't play an actual instrument to save their lives, and tonnes of dreck that reflects such Entropy.

NOW GET OFF MY LAWN!
spoons :x
used to piss me right off, every tv talent show in the 70s, some arse, twatting about with two spoons :x

Fair point.
-Martin Luther King Jr.

DCrown wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:33 am As I already mentioned a guitarist would rather play one more take and not be happy a software to correct their performance, because they know to play.
lol if you don't think solos are pitch corrected these days as well

Return to “Effects”