6,000+ amps only $9.99/month on your iOS device: TONEX iOS subscription option now available

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
RELATED
PRODUCTS

TONEX App Subscription Offer
Unlock TONEX MAX on your iPhone and iPad for $9.99 a month

IK is pleased to announce a new way for guitar and bass players to experience TONEX for iPhone and iPad. TONEX MAX is available now as an in-app purchase with two versions to choose from, including a new subscription model.

For $9.99 a month, you can unlock access to all 1000 Premium Tone Models from TONEX MAX and download unlimited user-created Tone Models on ToneNET directly to your iOS device.

You'll have the best tones with you at all times, even when you're offline. Your subscription Tone Models can be accessed up to 10 times without an internet connection before you'll need to go back online to reset the counter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ofUGTvcSUk

You can stop or suspend the subscription anytime. Your Tone Models and settings will be restored as soon as you pick up the subscription again.

The subscription benefits are only available for iPhone and iPad users. All Premium Tone Models and ToneNET downloads are linked to your Apple ID and will not sync on any other platform.

Play with incredible tones wherever you go! Visit the Apple Store to install TONEX and go MAX today!

6,000+ amps and still not a Selmer among them.
Shame.
THIS MUSIC HAS BEEN MIXED TO BE PLAYED LOUD SO TURN IT UP

jamcat wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:33 pm 6,000+ amps and still not a Selmer among them.
Shame.
That would be a saxy addition to TONEX!

I'll get my coat...

This would be.

Selmer Zodiac :love:

Or maybe a Selmer Truvoice Treble n’ Bass, à la Syd Barrett. :ud:
THIS MUSIC HAS BEEN MIXED TO BE PLAYED LOUD SO TURN IT UP

jamcat wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 12:03 am This would be.

Selmer Zodiac :love:

Or maybe a Selmer Truvoice Treble n’ Bass, à la Syd Barrett. :ud:
have you heard the thorpy "scarlet tunic"? pedal remake of the selmer pre amp?

vurt wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 12:15 pm have you heard the thorpy "scarlet tunic"? pedal remake of the selmer pre amp?
Does it have a blue-green hood, that looks quite good?

How should I find the single one I need in those 6000+? The world is crazy the sheer number drives me away. It would just be a nightmare…

No, not six, nobody's coming up with six thousand amps, 7's the key number. Think about it, seven heavens, seven dwarfs, seven man, that's the number. Seven chipmunks twirling on a branch eating lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea. It's like you're dreaming about Gorgonzola cheese when it's clearly Bree time baby. Step into my office. Cause you're f&%$king fired. 7000 amps!!!
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

That's a lot of current!

Tj Shredder wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:35 am How should I find the single one I need in those 6000+? The world is crazy the sheer number drives me away. It would just be a nightmare…
this is why i recommend the thorpy scarlet tunic, who needs 6000 amps? i need one to blow your mind!

6001 would be funny, but just an insane amount of "amps" is just a horror show.

vurt wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:11 pm
Tj Shredder wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:35 am How should I find the single one I need in those 6000+? The world is crazy the sheer number drives me away. It would just be a nightmare…
this is why i recommend the thorpy scarlet tunic, who needs 6000 amps? i need one to blow your mind!
Is it 6000 amps, or 6000 amp captures? If you think of a simple amp model where there’s a gain, bass, mid and treble controls where the parameter ranges are 1-10, you’d have to capture it 10,000 times to get a full sense of what the amp is, and that’s glossing over the fact that on an analog amp the settings aren’t quantized to integers.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

I'll admit it, I'm a frikkin dinosaur. I got by with the same amp, two pedals and one guitar for well over 20 years. Since I stopped gigging I have a crap ton of virtual amps and effects at my disposal, but my guitar remains stubbornly plugged into my old Marshall....I mean 6000!!!! WTF would I do with that? I wouldn't know where to start and I doubt I ever would.

zerocrossing wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:30 am
Is it 6000 amps, or 6000 amp captures? If you think of a simple amp model where there’s a gain, bass, mid and treble controls where the parameter ranges are 1-10, you’d have to capture it 10,000 times to get a full sense of what the amp is, and that’s glossing over the fact that on an analog amp the settings aren’t quantized to integers.
that would be quite disappointing for anyone who buys it, 6000 captures, of the same amp :lol:

i do agree though, although i guess a lot of the range on the knobs is mostly spare. we are a funny bunch us guitar people, spend a fortune on an amp with range, then set it once, and stab anyone who tries to adjust it, with a whammy bar!

vurt wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:11 pm
zerocrossing wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:30 am
that would be quite disappointing for anyone who buys it, 6000 captures, of the same amp :lol:

i do agree though, although i guess a lot of the range on the knobs is mostly spare. we are a funny bunch us guitar people, spend a fortune on an amp with range, then set it once, and stab anyone who tries to adjust it, with a whammy bar!
Sure, I was being pedantic to prove a point, but I’d definitely make at least 10 captures of any single amp at different settings, and another 10 of those settings using different mics and if I’m feeling saucy, some desk preamp IRs, though that’s another thing. I’m definitely not the set-it-and-forget-it guy, though. I’ve never been that.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”