Remix in Batch Processing?

Official support for: acondigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Acoustica

Hello Acon Digital!

It was lucky that I came to your booth at NAMM 2020, and had a chance to learn about the "Remix" feature that i built into Acoustica!

So far I've found that it is the cleanest implementation of this type "AI Splitting" functionality.

I work primarily as a sound designer, so I've been exploring my music library searching for samples and tonal snippets to turn into instruments. To do this I've been using the "Remix" feature to remove the drum and bass first so I can get cleaner cuts.

My dream workflow would be:

1. Make a playlist in my media player of songs I want to sample
2. Drag and drop those files into Acousitca's batch processor
3. Batch process using the Remix function to remove drum and bass
4. Save all the files to a new folder so I can load them up in Ableton.

I can achieve most of this workflow, but it seems that the "Remix" function is not available in the batch processor processing chain? Am I overlooking something?

Anyway, thanks for this software, its super neat!

GreenOaks wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:29 pm Hello Acon Digital!

It was lucky that I came to your booth at NAMM 2020, and had a chance to learn about the "Remix" feature that i built into Acoustica!
Oh, NAMM 2020 -- it feels like such a long time ago that we could meet without restrictions...
GreenOaks wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:29 pm So far I've found that it is the cleanest implementation of this type "AI Splitting" functionality.
Thanks for that! :)
GreenOaks wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:29 pm I work primarily as a sound designer, so I've been exploring my music library searching for samples and tonal snippets to turn into instruments. To do this I've been using the "Remix" feature to remove the drum and bass first so I can get cleaner cuts.

My dream workflow would be:

1. Make a playlist in my media player of songs I want to sample
2. Drag and drop those files into Acousitca's batch processor
3. Batch process using the Remix function to remove drum and bass
4. Save all the files to a new folder so I can load them up in Ableton.

I can achieve most of this workflow, but it seems that the "Remix" function is not available in the batch processor processing chain? Am I overlooking something?
Thanks for the suggestion! That would definitely make sense, but it's unfortunately not possible in Acoustica at the time being. The reason is that the Remix tool is implemented a bit differently than the other processing tools in Acoustica since it has to pre-render audio to give the impression of working in real-time. I'm afraid that we won't get this into the upcoming version 7.3, but I've added the request to our task tracker and we'll try to get it implemented.
GreenOaks wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:29 pm Anyway, thanks for this software, its super neat!
Thanks again -- very glad to hear that you like it! :)

Best,
Stian

Dear Sir
I would like to know has the above facility ie : Remix in Batch Processing - You have mentioned will be added. Has it been done?

nivedhya@hotmail.com wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:30 am I would like to know has the above facility ie : Remix in Batch Processing - You have mentioned will be added. Has it been done?
Unfortunately, not yet, but we'll try to get it into version 7.5.

Best,
Stian

Return to “Acon Digital”