Felix La Poubelle (⌐■_■)–︻╦╤─

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

eassae.com
“I do nothing professionally, I do everything for fun.”—Prince, Under the Cherry Moon

This is great production.
Your creativity and musical sensibility is so loved!!!
Very cinematic, and also very fun.
You are truly an artist.
Thank you for this beauty!!!
Rene

I don't know what it is either (in terms of genre). Parts of it are almost chillout (especially the falling synth motif that occurs throughout the piece), but the busy synths almost manage to disguise that. Whatever it does turn out to be, I enjoyed it.

Good work :)

Nice sounds, piece and mix. But imo the picture doesn't fit :P I was expecting something more "brutal" :D
it is better to have a track with some mistakes than a track without any soul
myself in 2022

seismic1 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:00 pm I don't know what it is either (in terms of genre). Parts of it are almost chillout (especially the falling synth motif that occurs throughout the piece), but the busy synths almost manage to disguise that. Whatever it does turn out to be, I enjoyed it.

Good work :)
Thanks seismic1 :tu: I did sound design on this for more than two weeks. I just kept writing little parts with all the patches I was making, trying to make something work. Eventually it came together in some way. That's why I called it La Poubelle (the garbage can). Then I thought of Felix from Grosse Pointe Blank.
eassae.com
“I do nothing professionally, I do everything for fun.”—Prince, Under the Cherry Moon

Nice soundtrack style instrumental… Good soundscape

Rene Asologuitar wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:05 pm This is great production.
Your creativity and musical sensibility is so loved!!!
Very cinematic, and also very fun.
You are truly an artist.
Thank you for this beauty!!!
Rene
eassae.com

markkuja wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:33 pm Nice soundtrack style instrumental… Good soundscape
Thanks markkuja.
eassae.com

Very cool piece! Great soundstage and ideas. I kept waiting for Bjork to enter the room. haha.

I'd love to hear you do a cover of a Beatles track using these timbres as I think that would be so unusual.

Shane Sanders wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:19 am Very cool piece! Great soundstage and ideas. I kept waiting for Bjork to enter the room. haha.

I'd love to hear you do a cover of a Beatles track using these timbres as I think that would be so unusual.
Ha! Maybe I'll give a Beatles Cover a try one day :tu: Thanks for listening Shane.
eassae.com

Return to “Music Cafe”