Reformer Pro constantly crashes Reaper, MaxMSP and doesn't play well in Logic Pro.

Official support for: krotosaudio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This is just a shoutout for anyone with similar experiences -- I have already communicated the issues to Krotos.

I am trying to use Reformer Pro within Logic Pro, Reaper, and MaxMSP. It is unsatisfactory in my experience, in any of these hosts. Both MaxMSP and Reaper crash 5 to 10 minutes after launching a project with two instances of Reformer Pro, and in Logic the plugin fails to pass validation so you have to manually enable its use. Using it in Logic I am unable to link any MIDI controllers to its parameters because no parameters show up in the 'Learn' window.

Reformer Pro is a lot of creative fun but I only persist with using it because it is so unique and I am willing to continuously reboot my DAW. I spend a lot of time anticipating the OSX 'beach ball' which tells me I must force quit and relaunch, because Reformer Pro just failed again.

Thanks to anyone who can offer suggestions for preventing Reformer Pro from seizing up.

Their synths crash reaper all the time. Concept 2 and the little version as well. If you try adding it to a project that you’ve been working on it’ll crash it right away. Even if you try to remove it from the track it will still crash the project in Reaper.

Return to “Krotos”