6,000+ amps only $9.99/month on your iOS device: TONEX iOS subscription option now available

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
RELATED
PRODUCTS

zerocrossing wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:30 am
vurt wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:11 pm
Tj Shredder wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:35 am How should I find the single one I need in those 6000+? The world is crazy the sheer number drives me away. It would just be a nightmare…
this is why i recommend the thorpy scarlet tunic, who needs 6000 amps? i need one to blow your mind!
Is it 6000 amps, or 6000 amp captures? If you think of a simple amp model where there’s a gain, bass, mid and treble controls where the parameter ranges are 1-10, you’d have to capture it 10,000 times to get a full sense of what the amp is, and that’s glossing over the fact that on an analog amp the settings aren’t quantized to integers.
This is why IK needs to catch up with NAM and figure out full parametric knob control for Machine Modeling. Then they could replace all the AT amps with new definitive models using Machine Modeling. TONEX could still be for making your own captures, but full Machine Modeled amps in AmpliTube where you dial in your own tone would replace the need for 6000+ amp captures.

https://youtu.be/WYVzdTE3Tsg
THIS MUSIC HAS BEEN MIXED TO BE PLAYED LOUD SO TURN IT UP

jamcat wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:37 pm
zerocrossing wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:30 am
vurt wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:11 pm
Tj Shredder wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:35 am How should I find the single one I need in those 6000+? The world is crazy the sheer number drives me away. It would just be a nightmare…
this is why i recommend the thorpy scarlet tunic, who needs 6000 amps? i need one to blow your mind!
Is it 6000 amps, or 6000 amp captures? If you think of a simple amp model where there’s a gain, bass, mid and treble controls where the parameter ranges are 1-10, you’d have to capture it 10,000 times to get a full sense of what the amp is, and that’s glossing over the fact that on an analog amp the settings aren’t quantized to integers.
This is why IK needs to catch up with NAM and figure out full parametric knob control for Machine Modeling. Then they could replace all the AT amps with new definitive models using Machine Modeling. TONEX could still be for making your own captures, but full Machine Modeled amps in AmpliTube where you dial in your own tone would replace the need for 6000+ amp captures.

https://youtu.be/WYVzdTE3Tsg
But NAM doesn’t model the full range of settings… does it?
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”