DSP563xx Emulator (Access Virus, Nord Lead, Waldorf MW...)

DSP, Plugin and Host development discussion.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

He and me already did....!

Frank
Voice, sample and factory content developer Particular-Sound / Facebook / Soundcloud

Small error in the Galaxpel Skin:

LFO3 "Keytrack" should be "Fade In"
LFO3 "Contour" should be "Keytrack"

Wrong post.

Hi, new to this fantastic plugin, I own a Virus TI. I have problem when open a saved song with DSP56300 (both vst2 and vst3, both with Reason and Renoise) the tracks doesnt show the correct patch.
When switch to multi mode the same patch sound differently.
If you get osc2 sin, osc balance full open to osc2, sync activated, you ear a saw and not a sin!
Thanks very much for this fantastic plugin.
(is there a way to use other .bin rom like nord, waldorf, yamaha...?)

It looks like the Waldorf one is in final testing (closed beta) there is a picture on the GUI on the discord site.
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

numerouno wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:46 pm EDIT: After several weeks, this post attracted some attention to my private messages, where we discussed the possibility of making a DSP563xx emulator
Knowing that all synths below all share the same Motorola 563xx DSP, would be interesting making some kind of megaemu:

TC Electronics PowerCore - 4x Freescale DSP 56367
Waldorf MW2/XT — Motorola 56303
Waldorf Q — Motorola 56303
Clavia Micro Modular — Motorola 56303
Clavia Nord Modular — Motorola 56303
Nord Lead 3 — 6 Motorola 56362
Nord Modular — 4 Motorola 56303
Novation SuperNova — Motorola 56303
Novation Nova — 5 Motorola 56362 (synth engine), and 1 Motorola 56303 (fx unit)
Korg MS2000 — Motorola 56362
Korg Microkorg — Motorola 56362
Access Virus A — Motorola 56303
Access Virus B — Motorola 56311
Access Virus C - Motorola 56362
Access Virus TI - 2x Freescale DSP 56367
Access Virus TI2 - 2x Freescale DSP 56367. Later models used DSP56321

(More info here)
Some progress was made and now we have an emulator that is able to run some demos correctly. Keep in mind that getting different ROMs would be up to you

Link on github: https://github.com/Lyve1981/dsp56300

We've set up a Discord server in case anyone wants to join the discussion/development, so feel free to enter:

Link to the server: https://discord.gg/mveFUNbNCK
Elektron Machinedrum also uses Motorola 56303

Completely accurate Korg Microkorg VST is already available...from Korg!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

SLiC wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:19 am It looks like the Waldorf one is in final testing (closed beta) there is a picture on the GUI on the discord site.
Which synth are they preparing?

0degree wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:48 am
SLiC wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:19 am It looks like the Waldorf one is in final testing (closed beta) there is a picture on the GUI on the discord site.
Micro-Q

SLiC wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:45 am
Micro-Q
Holy shit! Insta-buy from me. I wonder if they could also do full Q

0degree wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:54 am
Micro-Q
You cant really 'buy it' as its free, but you can make a donation to support the project.

SLiC wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:56 am
0degree wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:54 am
Micro-Q
You cant really 'buy it' as its free, but you can make a donation to support the project.
Aleady did this in the past and actually I'll support them now. Thanks for reminding me :)

Yup- I have donated a couple of times as well....but if I am honest, not as much as I would have paid for the Virus Emulation if it was being sold through normal channels. The whole project is a strange conceit but they have one of the best sounding VST'S available IMO. I will donate again if/when the Micro-Q comes out.

SLiC wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:13 am Yup- I have donated a couple of times as well....but if I am honest, not as much as I would have paid for the Virus Emulation if it was being sold through normal channels. The whole project is a strange conceit but they have one of the best sounding VST'S available IMO. I will donate again if/when the Micro-Q comes out.
Same - funny thing is I already have Virus-B on TC Powercore (the only reason why I bought the card in the first place) but obviously prefer their GUI

0degree wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:18 am
SLiC wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:13 am Yup- I have donated a couple of times as well....but if I am honest, not as much as I would have paid for the Virus Emulation if it was being sold through normal channels. The whole project is a strange conceit but they have one of the best sounding VST'S available IMO. I will donate again if/when the Micro-Q comes out.
Same - funny thing is I already have Virus-B on TC Powercore (the only reason why I bought the card in the first place) but obviously prefer their GUI
I also had Virus-B on TC Powercore (unlocked fore all cores!) and I paid a small fortune for that!

Return to “DSP and Plugin Development”