One Synth Challenge #168: Voltage Modular 2.7 (MyLoFy Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Well done to the folks in green!

Hey all,
Congrats to all the winners! I really liked the cat song and the timeline poison, good to see they have both landed on the green. :clap:
I'll choose the Audio Thing Outer Space for a prize, thanks to the sponsors and especially to the organizers for their awesome work!

See you in the next round!
:band2:

Congrats to the winners! Well deserved!

Mod- the column headings for score number (5,4,3,2,1) are in wrong columns.

HHHAAAAA! That's AWESOME, I'm VERY happy for MyLofy, that was incredible! :lol: :lol: :lol: :hail:
BIG Congratulations! And massive congrats to all top 5 and many more!

And thank you all so very much on having me up there again, too, that's so sweet! :hug:
I'm quite floored this time around, though. TSOM made such a pearl, really, I'm seriously glad we at least have the same points and a properly tight grouping altogether. TNS blew me away, too, as did many of you. What made him DQ? But well... really a fantastic round.

Flipping awesome! :clap: :hyper:

I'm grabbing Cherry Audio's Voltage Modular Core + Electro Drums (the full bundle)
What a nice price that is!

And the usual THANK YOU to BJ and Richard! (Haven't heard from BJ in a long time?!)
Last edited by Taron on Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Congratulations to the winners. I must have slightly different tastes to the majority as only MorphedDreams track I gave a 5 of the top 5.

With my track I knew it was not going to be to everyone taste but would appreciate some feedback especially form those who gave it a 2 or 1 (a fail mark) on what I could have done better. I am happy to do the same for anyone as I have been busy during this voting so I was unable to give many.

BrainBeatMusic wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:54 pm Congratulations to the winners. I must have slightly different tastes to the majority as only MorphedDreams track I gave a 5 of the top 5.

With my track I knew it was not going to be to everyone taste but would appreciate some feedback especially form those who gave it a 2 or 1 (a fail mark) on what I could have done better. I am happy to do the same for anyone as I have been busy during this voting so I was unable to give many.
I didn't participate/vote this time. FWIW the sounds are a bit unpleasant and it's also very repetitive. It at least sounded to me like you copy/pasted a phrase and then automated a few parameters. I have liked others of yours.

Congrats to the winners!

3 out of the Top 5 were also my favorites, but in a different order. ;)

The best thing for me personally is, that for the first time my entry ended up in the upper half of the ranking!

Thanks to everyone who liked my tune. 8)

Nice work MyLoFi and top five!
I'll pass on prizes.

A little addon: I almost overlooked the R_Ware giveaway to all top 3. Of course, I'd love that, too! Fantastic stuff.
So, for prices:
Cherry Audio's Voltage Modular Core + Electro Drums (the full bundle)
+ R_Ware modules

:hyper:
THANK YOU! :hug:

Good Morning everyone. Thank you all of you who voted Shouf's track to the top 3. And also thank you all for the wonderful and friendly comments I got on SoundCloud. It's great to be a part of this wonderful community. And congratulations to all of you for all those great tracks in this challenge. Especially to our Herbal Rasta Man who brought back so many dear memories of all those holy smoky nights I shared with many friends back in the days.

Since I already own all Cherry Audio modules for VM I don't need to choose them. Otherwise I would have as those two bundles are a real treasure. So are all R_Ware modules and since I only own half of those I am most happy to get them and cherish them. I'll choose uniQ by RedRockSound which looks very promising to me. It's got a unique concept.

Thanks to all sponsors who make the OSC extra fun to take part in. And let's all enjoy a great and wonderful day! Cheers!

Voted

SynthDX7 wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:51 amVoted
How? 8)
Fusion

Congrats, green beans! My father passed away on the 28th, so sorry I did not vote.....been a rough few weeks.
Just a touch of EQ and a tickle of compression

TheNeverScene wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:34 am Congrats, green beans! My father passed away on the 28th, so sorry I did not vote.....been a rough few weeks.
My condolences, my friend. This world is still in a state of flux, everything remains temporary and we all tumble through the changes this throws at us. Elsewhere we are free from this confusion, instantly remember the permanence of harmony that forms our souls and are carried by the absolute peace and absolute love we then know again. But only hear we get to touch each other, be that by our hands or by that which we create. And you create marvelous music, clearly by impulse from your soul. And there where this comes from, there your father is now and knows where to look to feel pride.

TheNeverScene wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:34 am Congrats, green beans! My father passed away on the 28th, so sorry I did not vote.....been a rough few weeks.
Sorry to hear that. Rough times.
Captain Silverpants

Return to “Instruments”