Roland Cloud

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
JX-3P Roland Cloud

just drag from the lower right hand corner for zoom.

JamminFool wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:44 pm just drag from the lower right hand corner for zoom.
I wish. tried that in both views before bothering you guys. I'm on a mac. That doesn't work here.

oh sorry, i just assumed...

N 4 LIFE wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:50 pm
JamminFool wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:44 pm just drag from the lower right hand corner for zoom.
I wish. tried that in both views before bothering you guys. I'm on a mac. That doesn't work here.
Strange, works just fine here (Mac, latest Logic, OS X 12.6.3). Not sure if it could different in some other DAW, but just in case, you have to drag from the corner of the actual plugin area, not the edge of the window (see pic).
Screenshot 2023-03-22 at 20.33.43.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I love this new version. New presets. Reverb. And a non-modal browser!

Captain wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:36 pm
N 4 LIFE wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:50 pm
Strange, works just fine here (Mac, latest Logic, OS X 12.6.3). Not sure if it could different in some other DAW, but just in case, you have to drag from the corner of the actual plugin area, not the edge of the window (see pic).

Screenshot 2023-03-22 at 20.33.43.png
Just figured that out! Yeah, it's not the bottom right corner but the corner INSIDE the bottom right corner. Thanks!

Still not fixed most annoying bug of Zenology. As a result you can't use it live, controlling for example cutoff because filter changes aren't smooth.

Besides the video on the website, it doesn't really jump out and say "v2 is here!". It does mention some new features though. Is there a list of what's been added instead (versus reading through all the text to pick through it) ?
https://www.roland.com/global/products/rc_zenology_pro/

Examigan wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:30 pm Besides the video on the website, it doesn't really jump out and say "v2 is here!". It does mention some new features though. Is there a list of what's been added instead (versus reading through all the text to pick through it) ?
https://www.roland.com/global/products/rc_zenology_pro/
I don't see a list of the 500 new sounds anywhere..anyone else know where to find them?

There's some new Banks on the left side, PRST_H Stellar Black through PRST_L Essential 2

stupid question, is Zenology only a Subscription VST or also available as Lifetime Key?
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Caine123 wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:59 pm stupid question, is Zenology only a Subscription VST or also available as Lifetime Key?
Lifetime key version is $229, but you don’t get any of the expansions like the Jupiter and SH-101 included and they cost $149 each. There was a bundle for Zenology plus all expansions, but not sure if it’s still available.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

Is it this one?
https://www.rolandcloud.com/ZENOLOGY-PRO-ICONS

It's $499 and has ZENOLOGY Pro, JX-8P, JUNO-106, JUPITER 8, and SH-101 Model Expansions.

Yes, Zenology Pro Analog Icons. Still doesn't include the JD-800 though (which is an extra $149). The base sub also includes everything but those Zenology synth models. So you get the EXZ expansions and most of their Zenology preset content for $30/yr.

Since it'd take 15+ years, of base level membership, to pay for those lifetime keys, it's a rare scenario where their rental offering potentially makes more sense, provided they keep the base membership cost low.

So, if someone wants the most Zenology sounds and presets for the money, the best value path is currently to buy a Zenology Pro lifetime key and then purchase the base Cloud $30/yr Membership..

thenumber23 wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:10 pm There's some new Banks on the left side, PRST_H Stellar Black through PRST_L Essential 2
Thanks!

Return to “Instruments”