Minimal Audio's Cluster Delay - Tap Sequence Designer

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

You are a good man, Bones.
The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.

None whatsoever.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

If you own Rift or MorphEQ, check your email for a nice discount. I'm probably going to pull the trigger on it now.

mail discount was what broke me... for like 35€ and 30-day-refund you don't really can do wrong...

actually it surprises me. it's what replika xt wants to do, but does it better and it works wonderful in tandem with NI Raum...

Why discount for loyal customers lasts for a limited time only? I don’t get it…

Has anyone had any trouble with this when rendering? In Studio One, when I render out a project, Cluster Delay's ducker seems to fail and I get way too much delay, drowning out the vocals I use it on.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

It seems I can solve the problem by using Cluster Felay in a send, so crisis averted.

L9oks nice! Can someone who has used both say some words about how it compares to Valhalla Delay?

ancient7 wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:07 pm L9oks nice! Can someone who has used both say some words about how it compares to Valhalla Delay?
2 complete different approaches:

1. Cluster Delay excels in manipulating delay timing and adding effects to the feedback normally not belonging to a Delay...
2. Valhalla Delay excels in giving you a whole lot of different Delay tones with emulating a lot of vintage gear behaviour...

So the first is aiming more towards the rhythm while the other ones is more about the (emulated) sound...
Of course they have many similarities as both are Delays... but the results you get out of them can differ vastly...
That´s my take on it...

Still no free trial I guess, since I didn't find one on the website? But the 30 day return policy is only valid if there isn't a free trial. So they should really make it clear on the product page whether it has a free trial or not.

Support confirmed there's still no free trial. 30 day returns might not be available if buying through a retailer like Plugin Boutique: "Any products purchased through a retailer should be returned to the retailer from which it was purchased in accordance with their return policy.

In this case, you could reach out to Plugin Boutique for assistance"

Since Plugin Boutique iirc doesn't usually allow returns, that probably means returns aren't allowed if you purchase from them.

Which makes it a really shitty policy, because many people will assume that 30 day returns apply regardless of what authorized site you purchased it from. Glad I asked.

Return to “Effects”