OXYGEN Presets for U-He DIVA - inspired by OXYGENE 1-13 (1976,1997) Retro, Cinematic, Synth etc

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

GET THE FULL 80 PRESET SOUNDBANK FOR ONLY $20 INSTANTLY HERE: https://www.produktrecords.com/product- ... -soundbank

https://youtu.be/ZJywfsRC3y0

OXYGEN Soundbank for U-He DIVA

This soundbank is an extremely finely tuned, carefully crafted, polished, flavorful, and highly "authentic feeling" set of 80 preset sounds for U-He DIVA. They are heavily and directly inspired by the sounds of the Oxygene works of Jean-Michel Jarre, including the original 1976 [1-6] and more recent 1997 [7-13]. This gives the perfect spectrum of a very vintage sound flavor, with a more modern and lighter touch, perfect to blend for your own unique blends and creations. 

One thing I promise you will feel immediately with this preset pack as soon as you play the first notes is a true sense of authenticity to the actual original hardware and vintage sounds. Everything is meticulously fine tuned to deliver that "wow this sounds like an expensive vintage hardware unit" feel that really expands beyond the sound of just software emulation. I was able to accomplish this with some very intentional techniques and tricks. For example, each sound uses hand-crafted microtuning files which come included with the pack, intended to emulate the slight detuning features key - for key- of various vintage analog hardware units I have personally used.

The pack includes 80 presets of Basses, Leads, Pads, Strings, Brass, Keys, Fx Etc.. All individually categorized and clearly labeled. Featuring totally individual and creative modulation and velocity settings for each sound for maximum expressiveness.

The sound flavor leans much more to a more cinematic, ambient, gentle and atmospheric flavor of synthesizer sounds, and not as much to the typical "pop synthwave sounds" of aggressive basslines or leads. You will find many of the sounds are also very reminiscent of other works by musicians such as Vangelis, John Carpenter, Etc...
Last edited by Produkt_Audio on Tue Apr 11, 2023 4:52 am, edited 5 times in total.

Excellent sounds. I'm 20 into them, and I already have two tracks that might turn into something.
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

Dirtgrain wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 11:16 pm Excellent sounds. I'm 20 into them, and I already have two tracks that might turn into something.
Hey thank you so much! I really appreciate the feedback !!

If you dont mind could you please leave that comment or any review under my youtube video comments that would be so much appreciated :)

Thanks again for your purchase!

Fantastic, thanks!

Return to “Soundware”