Professionals mostly use Macs? Should I go Windows or Mac?

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

What She Said

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

Buy what gets you making music fastest. For me that's windows

dobetter37 wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:12 pm Buy what gets you making music fastest. For me that's windows
In what ways does that operating system get you making music faster?
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

Michael L wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:26 pm
dobetter37 wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:12 pm Buy what gets you making music fastest. For me that's windows
Because that the operating system he currently has? So I guess it is faster for him to use his current computer than going somewhere to buy a mac. :hihi:

These Things Take Time

Are you safe?

What makes me make music faster is copious quantities of meth. It's not very good music, but it's quick...

Nowhere Fast

Are you safe?

Michael L wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:26 pm
I used a Mac once and the close, minimize, maximize controls were way over on the top left! The horror! Took me weeks to get over the trauma. Just imagine all those wasted hours dragging the mouse pointer all the way over there year after year.

lotus2035 wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:21 pm I used a Mac once and the close, minimize, maximize controls were way over on the top left! The horror! Took me weeks to get over the trauma. Just imagine all those wasted hours dragging the mouse pointer all the way over there year after year.
You are dumb, I fixed it by not moving the windows anymore. I open an app. However it appears, I use it this way.

I Keep Mine Hidden

Are you safe?

There's a close control!? Shit, no wonder my PC is so much slower than everyone else's - I have around 37,892 windows all open and stacked up going back from years ago. Why did nobody tell me?

Jac459 wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:59 pm
lotus2035 wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:21 pm I used a Mac once and the close, minimize, maximize controls were way over on the top left! The horror! Took me weeks to get over the trauma. Just imagine all those wasted hours dragging the mouse pointer all the way over there year after year.
You are dumb.
You didn't get that I was joking?
lotus2035 wrote: You are dumb. :smack:

lotus2035 wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:13 pm
Jac459 wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:59 pm
You are dumb.
You didn't get that I was joking?
lotus2035 wrote: You are dumb. :smack:
I thought it was clear that I was joking too 😅.
You really thought I don't move the windows? 😬😀

Nobody knows what Mac users get up to except Mac users, it's the seedy dark underbelly of computing. :hihi:

lotus2035 wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:58 am Nobody knows what Mac users get up to except Mac users, it's the seedy dark underbelly of computing. :hihi:
Steve Wozniak who built the first Apple Mac with the Fleetwood Mac and promoter Bill Graham who gave away free Apples at every Fillmore Auditorium concert
:party:
The Woz, Bill Graham and Fleetwood Mac.jpg
(Wozniak built a couple of concert amphitheaters and funded two music festivals, with Graham)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”