SOFTUBE Bus Processor

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

SOFTUBE has released their new
Bus Processor

45F1933F-D43F-4CFF-B4D2-3DE64FD64A78.jpeg

https://www.softube.com/bus-processor

A luxurious-sounding bus compressor with saturation, sidechain, spatialization, and more.
Provides musical glue for any bus, making your mix sound like a record.
Use it as a native plug-in or in Console 1 Mixing System.

Intro: 89€ with code ONTHEBUS

Most important: permanent license, no subscription :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

cool plugin...

seems like some previous Waves users will find this a good replacement for a few Waves plugins.

Nice gui...

martinjuenke wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:54 am

Like it was with Waves.
Till you don't really own a plugin they could do the same. My suggestion is to put your money where you can OWN a plugin, in a form of a proper installer that work without the needs of a 3th party service or server, like i.e. Melda Production, FabFilter, Analog Obsession, Hornet....

Frankie.T wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:09 pm

Like it was with Waves.
Till you don't really own a plugin they could do the same. My suggestion is to put your money where you can OWN a plugin, in a form of a proper installer that work without the needs of a 3th party service or server, like i.e. Melda Production, FabFilter, Analog Obsession, Hornet....
...and softube.
But you and facts don't go well together as you have shown multiple times already

Thanks for the info, nice sounding, how this compare to other bus compressors out there ? has anyone tried ?

rasmusklump wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:11 pm

Like it was with Waves.
...and softube.
But you and facts don't go well together as you have shown multiple times already
I’m confused. Softube use iLok. Does that not count as a third party service or server.

rasmusklump wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:11 pm

Like it was with Waves.
...and softube.
Nope, not Softube, since they use iLok.

Waves plugins on the other hand are really forever yours. So actually both of you are mistaken.

https://www.waves.com/support/install-a ... -computers
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

Similar to the Softube bus processor plugin. Is the Material Comp v1.7 plugin. It is currently on sale for $30 instead of $149 dollars ... https://www.voosteq.com/

So, how this compares to Presswerk? why I would use it over a specialized saturation tool, for example Saturn 2?
dedication to flying

Sounds great, and they finally got a parallel signal path right! The makeup gain does not affect the dry signal :party:

trackbout wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:43 pm Sounds great, and they finally got a parallel signal path right! The makeup gain does not affect the dry signal :party:
That alone is worth celebrating! Maybe developers are finally after all these years starting to "get it". :D
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

Return to “Effects”