Wavesfactory releases Flash — Free Transient Shaper

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi there!

Excited to share with you our latest free plugin: Flash.
Flash is a transient shaper with usual attack and release control, extra M/S and clipping functionality and the mandatory mix and output controls.
Flash is 100% FREE and can be downloaded here:
https://www.wavesfactory.com/free-audio-plugins/flash

Available for macOS (Intel / Silicon) and Windows in AAX/AU/VST/VST3 formats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrTxE5eaEQk

All the best,
Jesús — Wavesfactory

A free plugin and an All the best from Jesús himself. Many thanks :D
Ableton Live | Numark Party Mix II | Arturia MINILAB 3

Seems like a lucky day, brother. :pray:
The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.

happy 13th anniversary.

thanks for the freebie!

Love me some Wavesfactory. Trackspacer and Spectre are Best-in-Class.

Is this related to the Quantum transient processor or something completely new?

Mid/side and a clipper. Beautiful. Sounds great, super useful. Thank you!
Bitwig Certified Trainer

Thank you Jesús
aliasing plugin owner
:?

Thanks!

However, unfortunately this thing is completely bugged on Mac M1 (Reaper, VST3 version). If I use any amount of sustain the sound completely cuts off.. causing the plugin to output no audio at all. Attack knob works as intended but not Sustain.
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

bmanic wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 10:08 pm Thanks!

However, unfortunately this thing is completely bugged on Mac M1 (Reaper, VST3 version). If I use any amount of sustain the sound completely cuts off.. causing the plugin to output no audio at all. Attack knob works as intended but not Sustain.
Working fine in Bitwig 4.4.9 as far as sustain, however it collapses the stereo field when just adding attack to a clap and not touching sustain or any other controls.. Verified using Insight. Have yet to try it in Cubase.

I would like to have an input control to drive the input as well see the metering adjustable to VU -18 dBFS, etc.
Bitwig Certified Trainer

For anyone else who finds an issue with Flash, you can create a ticket with wavesfactory by using the contact form at the bottom of the support page.

https://www.wavesfactory.com/support/
Bitwig Certified Trainer

I have been working hard on finding the source of these issues.
Finally, I think the bugs are under control.
I have prepared a new version that needs to be tested before it goes public. If you're interested in giving it a try, please drop me an email to info at wavesfactory dot com and I'll send you the link.

Big apologies!

+1
mini 2012 intel i7, logic

wavesfactory wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:03 am Big apologies!
I don’t know if apologies are going to be enough- you should probably offer people refunds.

I had same problem on Windows Ryzen 3700x on Ableton Live. I look forward to the fixes, as in my brief comparison with other transient designers, this sounded like something I'd use.
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

Return to “Effects”