New release. Transparent Compressor by baKno Audio

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Transparent Compressor

We are thrilled to introduce Transparent Compressor on KVR. This plugin takes a modern approach to dynamic range compression, focusing on the compression itself rather than timing. The result is a compressor that is user-friendly and easy to understand. It offers three different mathematical methods for compressing the audio signal - Linear, Quadratic and Bezier - each with the option to expand the softest parts of the signal. For those who find it difficult to perceive compression just by ear, the plugin also includes animated graphics to help visualize the compression process.

https://www.baknoaudio.com

Download and try Transparent Compressor for free on your Mac or Windows digital audio workstation. Purchase it only if it meets your needs. The plugin comes in VST3, AU and AAX formats for Mac, and VST3 and AAX formats for Windows.

Last edited by baKno on Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Looks interesting, will check it out. I didn't see a link so: https://www.baknoaudio.com/transparentc ... essor.html

1 single license for a single computer? Really?

simmo75 wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:00 pm 1 single license for a single computer? Really?
I mean… it is free though, right?

hightyde wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:31 pm I mean… it is free though, right?
Free for just one low payment of $20!
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

hightyde wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:31 pm
simmo75 wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:00 pm 1 single license for a single computer? Really?
I mean… it is free though, right?
No, it’s not.

pough wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:41 pm
hightyde wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:31 pm I mean… it is free though, right?
Free for just one low payment of $20!
That kind of free sucks!

simmo75 wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 6:11 pm free sucks!
came for the compressor, stayed for the floorshow.

This 'Try for free' or 'Free Demo version' scam has been going on for some time now. Actually to the point where it already has established itself. So the next Stop might just be 'Try for only 5 Bucks'.
The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.

El°HYM wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 6:37 pm This 'Try for free' or 'Free Demo version' scam has been going on for some time now.
How is it a scam? You try it for free and then either discard it or pay to get the full version. This particular product isn't even very expensive to actually purchase. Forgive me if you were being sarcastic and I didn't catch on.
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

Back in the days those where called Demo - version, Plain & Simple. My comment wasnt specifically meant at that particular Plugin, which might be pretty good.

"Download and try Transparent Compressor for free. Purchase it only if it meets your needs."

Sorry if this was confusing. The idea is that you are able to try the plugin without having to pay for it.

baKno wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:19 am "Download and try Transparent Compressor for free. Purchase it only if it meets your needs."

Sorry if this was confusing. The idea is that you are able to try the plugin without having to pay for it.
Why are only selling one single license for one computer? Normally you would expect at least two.

El°HYM wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 6:37 pm This 'Try for free' or 'Free Demo version' scam has been going on for some time now. Actually to the point where it already has established itself. So the next Stop might just be 'Try for only 5 Bucks'.
Try/Trial = Demo

If you think try for free is a scam, you're lucky you weren't around during the shareware days.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

Your assumptions not mine.

My only point is that 'Try for free' implies that the 'normal' is to pay for a demo - version. While its actually normal that a demo/trail is always for free.

Return to “Effects”