Phonec 2.4 x64 dll Not Registering in Tracktion Waveform 12

Official support for: psychicmodulation.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi All,

I am still kind of new to the Waveform 12 world and have just noticed that one plugin I use often, has a 'fatal error during validation.' The plugin is the synth Phonec 2.4 (the 64 bit dll).

I've sent a message to Tracktion about the error, but I figured I would mention it here in case anyone has had a similar issue/solution. There is a 'plugin validation' process available in Waveform, but when I point it to the Phonec 2 dll this process never gets past the early scanning bit.... there is no data displayed or to share here.

Just curious if any of you have this plugin working or what other steps I can take? It really is the only plugin not being read correctly and I have thrown many, many at waveform 12. :)

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

just to add ... I downloaded the Bendobox demo and that scanned and was recognized just fine in Waveform 12.

A little more info... I downloaded the demos of echomelt and vectomelt as well. It appears the that VST3 plugins work just fine, but the VST2 plugins all have a fatal error upon scanning.

Return to “Psychic Modulation”