Phonec updated to v2.4 (Now with MPE support)

Official support for: psychicmodulation.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:57 am Was there ever any Facebook info about phonec3?
greenmind72 wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 2:22 am I recall it was mentioned on Facebook (and a short video of testing the work in progress), just before Echomelt 3 was released. But, I haven’t seen much more in terms of info, or estimated release date, etc.
I haven't posted much. It is happening in the background as I continue upgrading all the other plugins. I'm releasing the effects first but Phonec3 has indeed come a long way. But here's the deal. I had to rebuild all of these plugins from scratch just to get them running on the new macs. It's a lot of work. I also have other projects and work to attend to, so I'm juggling a million different things. That being said, VectoMelt2 is getting close to completion and then I'm jumping full force into Phonec3. I've been hesitant to post much because I really don't have a release date yet, but once these effects are done, Phonec will be my central focus and I will post more about progress. Thank you for your patience!

Is there a VST3 version?

aMUSEd wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 7:36 pm Is there a VST3 version?
At the moment, no, but v3 will be VST3/AU and silicon native.

Looking forward to V3 with native silicon support!

That’s great news!
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

jack [psychicmodulation] wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:45 pmI had to rebuild all of these plugins from scratch just to get them running on the new macs. It's a lot of work.
Can you imagine the utopia we’d have if all the efforts to keep up with Apple compatibility were channeled into new and improved software… or even extra leisure time for the developers?! :lol:
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

zerocrossing wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 4:59 pm
jack [psychicmodulation] wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:45 pmI had to rebuild all of these plugins from scratch just to get them running on the new macs. It's a lot of work.
Can you imagine the utopia we’d have if all the efforts to keep up with Apple compatibility were channeled into new and improved software… or even extra leisure time for the developers?! :lol:
Exactly!

jack [psychicmodulation] wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 5:58 pm
Exactly!
I can't seem to find a place to download the updaters. Is it just the demo versions that you authorize?
Zerocrossing Media

zerocrossing wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 6:09 pm
Exactly!
I can't seem to find a place to download the updaters. Is it just the demo versions that you authorize?
I went to the site, entered the email addy I purchased Phonec through, got an email with a link to the installer and once I launched the VST and clicked "about" see nothing about registering (I know that button well, as that's where you turn on MPE)

zerocrossing wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 6:09 pm
Exactly!
If you purchased through Fastspring, you'll be in the system and can access your downloads by inputting your email address via the 'Account' tab on the site. Otherwise let me know and I'll get you set up.

runagate wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 6:32 pm I went to the site, entered the email addy I purchased Phonec through, got an email with a link to the installer and once I launched the VST and clicked "about" see nothing about registering (I know that button well, as that's where you turn on MPE)
Yeah, I've never used any kind of authorization. It's as simple as downloading the full version after purchase. I should probably clarify this in the FAQ to avoid confusion.

Hi - I purchased Phonec before you were using Fastspring (I think), and need a new copy due to moving from Mac to Windows. I emailed you about it but haven't heard back. Can I be sent a new link to download? Thanks

msd71 wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 2:10 pm Hi - I purchased Phonec before you were using Fastspring (I think), and need a new copy due to moving from Mac to Windows. I emailed you about it but haven't heard back. Can I be sent a new link to download? Thanks
Sent you a pm.

Return to “Psychic Modulation”