Blue Cat Audio at NAMM 2023

Official support for: bluecataudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Axiom

It's this time of the year again! We are going to the NAMM show this week, and we are bringing a couple of new things in our bags, with not less that TWO major announcements...

Keep connected!

For remote jamming type applications between two musicians, where each side has a DAW, what are the pros and cons of using just connector, just fader hub, or both together?

Thanks!

Phil B wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 3:55 pm For remote jamming type applications between two musicians, where each side has a DAW, what are the pros and cons of using just connector, just fader hub, or both together?

Thanks!
It depends on what you want to achieve. For a one to one connection when working inside a DAW, Connector will probably be enough and more flexible, but when working with multiple musicians, and when working outside of a DAW, Fader Hub rules, as it offers its own mixer and multiple connections at a time.

Thanks! I play with another musician where we want to practice remotely together. I have connector and am well versed in DAWs. But he’s not :) Sounds like fader hub would be perfect for his side of the equation and avoid him having to learn how to use a DAW.

Can I use connector on my side and he use fader hub on his side? Or am I getting fader hub too :)

Phil B wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 11:13 am Thanks! I play with another musician where we want to practice remotely together. I have connector and am well versed in DAWs. But he’s not :) Sounds like fader hub would be perfect for his side of the equation and avoid him having to learn how to use a DAW.

Can I use connector on my side and he use fader hub on his side? Or am I getting fader hub too :)
Yes Connector and Fader hub will be fully compatible, so you can mix them and connect them together.

Back from NAMM, working hard on new software and updates... :phones:

Check out our pictures from the show and more!

Return to “Blue Cat Audio”