Eventide TriceraChorus for Mac/Windows/iOS - Special Intro Pricing

Official support for: eventide.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

We're pleased to announce the release of a favorite H9 algorithm in plug-in format!
Only $39 through November 10th, 2020!
kyoAM6dg.jpeg
TriceraChorus is inspired by the classic Tri-choruses and stompbox choruses of the 1970s and early 1980s. It pairs rich BBD-style Tri-chorusing with another classic effect of the 1980s: Eventide micro-pitch detuning. This effect can be used to thicken the sound, to add static chorusing, and to spread the stereo field by detuning the left and right signals in opposite directions. The combination of these effects makes it easy to create syrupy, smooth, and deep modulations on synths, strings, vocals, guitar, bass, and more. TriceraChorus is a great way to add richness and spatial depth to your sounds. TriceraChorus was designed to inspire experimentation with a UI optimized for live performance. Whether on your desktop, laptop or iPad, TriceraChorus will expand your sonic palette.
https://youtu.be/hnEkFDg2IcI?list=PLhT2 ... wLvWbz_MRB

Download the fully-functional 30-day demo to try it, today!
https://www.eventideaudio.com/products/ ... cerachorus

The iOS version can be found in the App Store.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Cubase 10 (WIN) crashes/freezes here when trying to load (Scan) the (correctly activated) Demo VST3.

EDIT: Optimistic 3rd Attempt after 2nd Restart [...] successful.

No one digs this plugin? I'm surprised, I expected to see at least a few people posting positive feedback... I guess I'll give the demo a go but I'm not as excited about it now as I was when I first saw that Eventide had a new effect out.

GRUMP wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:37 pm Cubase 10 (WIN) crashes/freezes here when trying to load (Scan) the (correctly activated) Demo VST3.

What's your opinion of Tricerachorus, Grump?

It's been my fave algorithm in the H9 Max since it first appeared earlier this year, so I'll definitely pick it up. It does the BBD chorus thing very well, the first of the H9 algos to do so.

Russell Grand wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:18 am
GRUMP wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:37 pm Cubase 10 (WIN) crashes/freezes here when trying to load (Scan) the (correctly activated) Demo VST3.

GoTo today, besides the D16s. Less versatile in Comparison, but better Usability. Fantastic Results. Especially like Detune (2nd Processor). Recommended.

GRUMP wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:15 pm
Russell Grand wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:18 am

GoTo today, besides the D16s. Less versatile in Comparison, but better Usability. Fantastic Results. Especially like Detune (2nd Processor). Recommended.
Thanks, Grump. 8)

Anyone preferring this over the UAD Tri-Stereo?

Thanks!

Return to “Eventide”