Lets see some studio pics

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

e@rs wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 10:13 am ^Tekturon was instant love for me, but somehow I'm still not friends with Toraverb...
I feel the same mostly, but was using it to "metalize" some pads and hi-hats in the picture .

JMG Sound Hyperspace can immediately 'metalize' using the Resonate knob.

e@rs wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 9:42 am JMG Sound Hyperspace can immediately 'metalize' using the Resonate knob.
Yeah thanks, I have it ... used Toraverb this time tho' :wink:

tcc_studio_may_2023.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

thecontrolcentre wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 11:20 pm tcc_studio_may_2023.jpg
Man, I thought Taiga was much bigger than that, but seeing it next to 0-Ctrl it looks like a good size

Yeah. I expected it to be bigger, same with the 0-CNTRL, but I'm really pleased with both. Made it easier to fit them into my setup than I first expected. Just need to get to grips with them now and make some tunes :)

get it patched!
all these naked modular pics :o

Usually what it looks like in here, changes around a lot though.

love the lava lamp :love:

some nice gear in that rack too

Everyone needs a lava lamp. I've been selling the hardware slowly, really don't use it much.

tcc_desktop_may_2023_web.jpg
:ud:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tcc_studio_june_2023.jpg

tcc_lush2_studio_june_22b.jpg
Giving Lush2 a demo tonight. I got some USB powered lamps for my desk. They have quite a soft light with little to no glare. They're much nicer than the LED lamps they replaced, and have freed up some desk space and a couple of plug sockets. :)
Last edited by thecontrolcentre on Thu Jun 22, 2023 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nice!

Cheers vurt. I have four of these now ... adjustable & cheap to run

I got them here:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07WD7ZGXS? ... ct_details

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”