motu m4 knobs question

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Constructed Identity wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 2:49 pm The manual quick reference #13 "These unbalanced RCA analog outputs mirror the signal on their corresponding quarter-inch outputs (14). You can connect them to a second set of speakers or other destinations."
Then I think this unit will do. Are drivers good? Im assuming UCX II is overkill of an investment there just for drivers and same sound quality basically.

Well I see a problem if I use the same knob for both monitors and the magni 3. Even if I can separately control with the magni 3 the headphone volume, whenever I adjust monitor volume the volume of the headphones will be affected nontheless...

any1?

faze123 wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 5:03 pm Well I see a problem if I use the same knob for both monitors and the magni 3. Even if I can separately control with the magni 3 the headphone volume, whenever I adjust monitor volume the volume of the headphones will be affected nontheless...
So... you like to listen through your monitors and headphones at the same time?

Constructed Identity wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:57 pm
faze123 wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 5:03 pm Well I see a problem if I use the same knob for both monitors and the magni 3. Even if I can separately control with the magni 3 the headphone volume, whenever I adjust monitor volume the volume of the headphones will be affected nontheless...
So... you like to listen through your monitors and headphones at the same time?
I mean I like to have them playing at the same time to quickly A/B

THere are really no interfaces that do this beside the old NI AK1? ffs. The ones i've seen are too big, there isn't a compact design with a clean top, no knobs and buttons there, that's what I like.

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”