Song: Road of Words

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://youtu.be/8FINkItAGs8

In the road of words
In the road of words
Now there is no return the way is wrong
And all the letters cannot get along
And you are heading to the Error's Crossroad
So you are speeding up to be straight forward

Find another Word
Find another Road

In the road of words
In the road of words
Into the distance darkness is ahead
And every light you cross is glowing red
But its to late to find another way
Cause you have no idea what to say

Find another Word
Find another Road

Super!

margaret0547 wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:16 pm Super!
Thank you ❤

Great. You've got a nice voice; song was unique and interesting.
Vocals could have been mixed better, needed to be more prominent and cut through in certain places.

Nice work. Like those guitar moments, like at 2:57. You're getting some build up around 250 cycles. I agree with Bansaw about the vocals as well. All in all, very nice writing, a few small mix tweaks, and you have a hit.
eassae.com
“I do nothing professionally, I do everything for fun.”—Prince, Under the Cherry Moon

Well done!

Bansaw wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 10:54 pm Great. You've got a nice voice; song was unique and interesting.
Vocals could have been mixed better, needed to be more prominent and cut through in certain places.
eassae wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:20 pm Nice work. Like those guitar moments, like at 2:57. You're getting some build up around 250 cycles. I agree with Bansaw about the vocals as well. All in all, very nice writing, a few small mix tweaks, and you have a hit.
Thank you so much for listening and for the feedback, I will improve in mixing in for my next song ❤
dylmac wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 3:01 amWell done!
Thank you!! ❤

Sounds awesome! Some great ideas and concepts in the song! Production is also nice :)

Pinkwin wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 3:24 am Sounds awesome! Some great ideas and concepts in the song! Production is also nice :)
Its amazing to hear that, thank you! 🤘

At the latter part of the song you should introduced some light pads or strings.
I think that would tip the song over to great, from good. IMO.

DanielPersson wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:28 am At the latter part of the song you should introduced some light pads or strings.
I think that would tip the song over to great, from good. IMO.
Absolutely accurate!
I see it now after a while of it being released.
Maybe live I would ❤️

Beautiful. I love the main guitar lick. The whole song was really outstanding for me.

jwnicholson wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 1:15 am Beautiful. I love the main guitar lick. The whole song was really outstanding for me.
Thank you so much for listening! I am grateful for your kind words!

Return to “Music Cafe”