Behringer EDGE

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

SHall1000 wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 8:13 am Looks like the Bubharmincon will follow eventually.

https://synthanatomy.com/2023/05/behri ... sizer.html
I want that combo 👀
Techno and other adjacent genres
Horse On The Third Floor : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyL394 ... n4RdaCYHjA

Polyrhythms bad for collecting spice. You need a steady pumping beat.

The Crave is effing awesome when used with the internal sequencer. Spice looks cool but if Behringer says it's a prototype it means 2-3 years before anything will be released.
ANALOG DEEP HOUSE 2 for U-HE DIVA
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

DrGonzo wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 9:12 am The Crave is effing awesome when used with the internal sequencer. Spice looks cool but if Behringer says it's a prototype it means 2-3 years before anything will be released.
I think because production in China is back to normal, it will be available sooner.
They were saying end of June, July.

Constructed Identity wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 6:16 pm
DrGonzo wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 9:12 am The Crave is effing awesome when used with the internal sequencer. Spice looks cool but if Behringer says it's a prototype it means 2-3 years before anything will be released.
I think because production in China is back to normal, it will be available sooner.
I don't trust a word on Behringers planned releases. Absolutely nothing have happened with the mini Pro VS and the others and they were announced a year ago.

I just don't trust a word on their planned releases. When its out and in the shops I believe it and I'll buy it. The rest is just publicity from an overactive caffeine-speeded PR department.
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

I mainly pay attention to actual releases.
What is planned is interesting info but I m not following the development. The waiting time is too long to keep your attention span active. Best way to avoid frustration.

Timelines are tough but they have released a ton of hardware. Solina and Ply 800 are on their way to the stores now. Edge and FX Space and Abacus on Pre-roder. I have a Four Play LFO module here and two Brain modules. All real and ready. Not to mention the rest of the stuff I've picked up over the past 3 years.
DrGonzo wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:32 am
Constructed Identity wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 6:16 pm
I don't trust a word on Behringers planned releases. Absolutely nothing have happened with the mini Pro VS and the others and they were announced a year ago.

I just don't trust a word on their planned releases. When its out and in the shops I believe it and I'll buy it. The rest is just publicity from an overactive caffeine-speeded PR department.

Scotty wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:02 pm Timelines are tough but they have released a ton of hardware. Solina is in the stores now. Edge and FX Space and Abacus on Pre-roder. I have a Four Play LFO module here and two Brain modules. All real and ready. Not to mention the rest of the stuff I've picked up over the past 3 years.
Yeah - lots of really great stuff. I just don't trust their release dates is all. No hate on Behringer here.

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”