Audiority Electric Matter updated to v1.3 - Vintage BBD Flanger / Filter Matrix Pedal Plugin

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Electric Matter

Yes but like Space Station UM282, the dials on the bottom are much smaller than everything else. These are important controls and should be bigger by default imho.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Luca, thanks so much for the stereo mode, I was hoping for that. Great update.

Here's a quick demo showing how I am using it with guitar! Very simple demo with no pre- or post-processing, just guitar -> NDSP Soldano SLO-100 -> Audiority Electric Matter -> Softube Tape Echoes, using a couple footswitches to go between clean and overdrive channels on the SLO-100, and to turn the flanger and delay on and off. I tried to show the effects with both clean and dirty, while also giving contrast with the effects off with clean and dirty, in different parts of the clip. This is also a quick run through of an idea I am working on that will be part of a larger track.

https://soundcloud.com/user-612970086/q ... al_sharing

Cool demo! Love your tone! :D

Happy Easter!
Luca

Thanks Luca :) This was a day one no-brainer for me, love your Polycomp (saved my ass on a mix once, handy frequently), Tube Modulator (this works great as a panner! crucial to positioning some mono drum one shots in space for me on a track), and Echoes T7E plugins also. You have a great knack for this and those have been important to my mixing. Keep up the great work, man.

Electric Matter has been updated to v1.1.1

Changes:
- FIX: Spread value not correctly shown on GUI
- FIX: Footer parameters should not be randomizable

You can download the update from your User Area account.

Little bump to remind you that the intro price promo will end soon!

Electric Matter has been updated to v1.2

Changes:
- NEW: Updated Framework
- NEW: CLAP plugin format
- NEW: AAX Native Silicon
- NEW: Vintage mode

About Vintage Mode: this simulates the behaviour of older EM pedals (Green Label ones), with a thinner timbre and a different Rate potentiometer taper.

coolio!

Audiority wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 10:18 am Electric Matter has been updated to v1.2

Changes:

About Vintage Mode: this simulates the behaviour of older EM pedals (Green Label ones), with a thinner timbre and a different Rate potentiometer taper.

Thanks for the update!

Just a small head's up: the latest update date in the User Area shows May 25 2022.

Audiority wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 10:18 am Electric Matter has been updated to v1.2
Totally random sidetrack but.. This weekend I picked up a new M2 Pro Mini. During all the installing, when I got to Electric Matter, the installer told me it needed to install Rosetta?
I take it that's just the installer app that's Intel?? The plugin is clearly native and Cubase opens as (Apple Silicon). Was trying to avoid Rosetta if I could but that and a couple apps wouldn't let me escape it.

Yes, that was just the installer. We are fixing all of them with these new updates.
About the date typo, fixed!

Thank you guys!
Luca

Audiority wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 10:18 amVintage Mode: this simulates the behaviour of older EM pedals (Green Label ones), with a thinner timbre and a different Rate potentiometer taper.
Kudos! Just amazing! I, among others, requested this. I tried to match knobs in this new mode with some of Bjorn Gilmourish settings for his 1977 EM (V3, I suppose) and it sounds close enough, well done!

Could you tell a little bit how vintage mode was achieved? Not disclosing too much :D

BTW, if I'm allowed a small tangent, I've noticed that Big Goat and Blue Face celebrate 5-year anniversary in 2023. Is there any chance of Sovtek Civil War Muff and red germanium Fuzz Face for a tad different fuzz colors? For Part II, sort of.

Civil War, particularly, remains the "elusive one", ideal for the smooth, violin-like PULSE Muff lead tones. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yaLLPC9ATY
Last edited by Luka_Kostii on Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nvm dp

Changes:

When downloading the new update for PC it's showing as v1.1.1, only the Mac download is v1.2

complicity wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 9:29 am When downloading the new update for PC it's showing as v1.1.1, only the Mac download is v1.2
The installer filename or the plugin version once installed?

Return to “Effects”