TAL-Drum (v2.3.3)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
TAL-Drum

bite_me wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:07 pm Activating stretch AND tuning down the drumsample automatically grinds it like that "octave up -> resample -> play octave down = SP1200/ S950 flavour. Very wicked in combination with the Lo-Fi fx.
Can you elaborate on this? It does not do this for me, it seems.

A couple updates, the latest of which will be re-versioned :D

Version 1.2.4 / 12.01.2023 (we will fix the version number asap)
* AAX native M1 support.
* Base framework updated (JUCE 7).
* Minor fixes.

Version 1.2.4 / 20.10.2022
* Output-bus problem in ableton live fixed.

slackhead wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:33 am
kobal wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:51 am .. too limited for tal drum.
Tal Drum need cc sequencing, probability, random stuff , different step loops per track , shuffle per track ect
Exactly my thoughts.
I do enjoy a couple of their plugins (HY-Filter especially is great), but not really useful for drum sequencing.
HY-RPE2 is designed for drum sequencing:

https://hy-plugins.com/product/hy-rpewin-mac/

tony10000 wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:21 pm
slackhead wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:33 am
kobal wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:51 am .. too limited for tal drum.
Tal Drum need cc sequencing, probability, random stuff , different step loops per track , shuffle per track ect
Exactly my thoughts.
I do enjoy a couple of their plugins (HY-Filter especially is great), but not really useful for drum sequencing.
HY-RPE2 is designed for drum sequencing:

https://hy-plugins.com/product/hy-rpewin-mac/
I'd sure love for HY-RPE2 to support Linux! :)
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

I went to the TAL Website today thinking this will be the first time I've ever gone there and there will be no new updates for the products I purchased from them. I was wrong. :hihi:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:50 pm I went to the TAL Website today thinking this will be the first time I've ever gone there and there will be no new updates for the products I purchased from them. I was wrong. :hihi:
:lol:

Aloysius wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:50 pm I went to the TAL Website today thinking this will be the first time I've ever gone there and there will be no new updates for the products I purchased from them. I was wrong. :hihi:
:lol:
Untold Stories Vol.1 - 64 Arturia MiniFreak presets
Analog History - 84 Behringer DeepMind 6/12/12D presets
Earth & Stars - 139 Free Patches for SuperMassive
Website

Version 1.2.6 / 31.01.2023
* Random sample selection button in pad view added.

Not sure of the use case for this, tbh ? :?

Interesting! I'm not sure either. It must do something that I don't yet understand. :)
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

audiojunkie wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:58 pm Interesting! I'm not sure either. It must do something that I don't yet understand. :)
Aha, it swaps out the current sample for a random one in the current sample folder :tu:

Cool! :tu:

TAL-DRUM 2 (beta)

Version 2.0.0 / 01.06.2023

* 64 pads supported.
* UI clean up. We separated parameters that affect the whole pad from the sample parameters.
* SFZ format support (map samples to pads).
* Load/save single pad presets.
* Export pad as audio.
* Additional comb-filter type.
* New filter drive knob.
* UI waveform preview.
* 12 new automation parameters that are assignable in the mapping/sample mod matrix.
* More responsive UI while loading presets.
* Optimized plug-in initialization and deconstruction times.
* All pad params can be automated in the DAW. Mapping/sample parameters are not reported to the DAW anymore and are not automatable (some DAWs had could not handle that many parameters). Almost all parameters are automatable with MIDI Learn.
* Bug fixes.
* Updated manual.

:tu:

congrats on UPDATE!
It is working great in old sessions after updateing.
Made in Ukraine: https://www.andivax.com

Nice, pad presets and .sfz support.
Thank you

Great update but there is something broke about drag-dropping pitched multisamples.

When I drop a selection of multiple samples ( pitched from low to high ) onto cell one , one would assume the lowest note is cell 1 , etc...taldrum reverses the order .
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Return to “Instruments”