TAL-Drum (v2.2.0)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
TAL-Drum

gentleclockdivider wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:54 pm Great update but there is something broke about drag-dropping pitched multisamples.

When I drop a selection of multiple samples ( pitched from low to high ) onto cell one , one would assume the lowest note is cell 1 , etc...taldrum reverses the order .
There should be preferences for this sort of thing. Same for Pad Maps. You should be able to drop 4 samples in and it should auto-populate the Pad Mapping. And why just 4?
On a number of Macs

How beautiful is this GUI now!
And great workflow improvements. It´s getting logical and fast.
There are 2 stages of pitching in semitones per layer now? Wish I had more time to play around.
The average bored guy

Both vst and vst3 running well on avlinux mx21 reaper 6.63. Thank you for save pad works very well. Sfz import seems to have problems reading hivel, lovel. When imported the velocity switch is very random.

Wow, the new version of TAL Drum really does look great. And now that it has 64 pads per kit, I can finally recreate my custom Battery 4 kits that span five octaves in TAL Drum.

As an aside, I don't know what's going on at Native Instruments. Their offerings seem less and less compelling. So I'm going to wean myself off of their plugins with the exception of Kontakt (for legacy libraries) and Super 8 (which I think is a good sounding, easy to use virtual analog synth with a fresh, innovative design).
D-550, EX-8000, Juno 60, Matrix-1000, MicroWave I Rev A, MicroWave II XT, MKS-7, MkS-20 x2, MKS-30, MKS-50, MKS-70, MKS-80 rev 4, MKS-80 rev 5, Nord Rack 2, Nord Rack 3, Pulse 1, Pulse 2, REV2, Shruthi SMR-4 MKII, Shruthi 4MP, Tetra, Virus TI2 keyboard

gentleclockdivider wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:54 pm

When I drop a selection of multiple samples ( pitched from low to high ) onto cell one , one would assume the lowest note is cell 1 , etc...taldrum reverses the order .
Reported and will be fixed in next update
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Weasel-Boy wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 8:46 pm
gentleclockdivider wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:54 pm Great update but there is something broke about drag-dropping pitched multisamples.

There should be preferences for this sort of thing. Same for Pad Maps. You should be able to drop 4 samples in and it should auto-populate the Pad Mapping. And why just 4?
I mean this
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Gentleclockdivider wrote:
"I mean this"
I understood that and I'm glad it's being fixed. This is what I meant (and would like to see):
Pic 2.png
Pic 1.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
On a number of Macs

Very Nice Update :party: :tu:

Hello,
Awesome update!
I wonder if loading multiple samples form the browser will be implemented before the final release?
Thanks!

Nice update, hoping for a sequencer added at some point too. But appreciate this update.

Still waiting for the ability to create drum maps automatically. Keep checking every now and then but still nothing.

I want ring modulation and FM in TAL Drum

Version 2.0.2 / 08.06.2023

* New PANEL mode. Control the current visible pad or mapping with MIDI.
* New always visible sample shuffle button in the pad view on the bottom.
* LEARN for pad MIDI note fixed.
* New option to increment the pad's MIDI note number for all pads above.
* Improved plug-in loading times.
* Bug fixes.

What I do hope he changes is the contrast (or lack there in of) between the selected function and not.
For example Lock and Panel are selected. I ideally would love them to be more hilited when they are enabled.

Kind of how they are now back at in the J-8.
rsp
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sound sculptist

damn nice :D

Return to “Instruments”